1 reply to this topic

#1 Steve Eaves

Steve Eaves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:11 PM

Hello pen friends!

I have been away from the repair and selling part of the hobby since 2006. I sold my dental practice and have started back to repairing and selling pens.

I have also started taking client pens for repair. I also have sacs and pressure bars for sale. Please e-mail me at pensnthings@gmail.com if you have questions

are have pens to repair.

I recently acquired a small cache of Esterbrook pens. Some of them were already restored, I have restore the remainder. Please read the descriptions carefully as

the quality of the pens varies somewhat.

I accept PayPal, cash, checks, and trades, especially for parts. If you don't like the price, make a counter offer.

Thanks for your time to read this. I hope to hear from you soon.

Pen grading.
A+ very collectible in near mint to mint condition.
A collectible in near mint condition
A- collectible with negligible flaws.
B+ good place holder in a collection or a very nice pen to use. Not the best collectible pen.
B a very nice pen to use, but might have a noticeable flaw.
B- a nice pen to use. It will have a noticeable flaw.
C+ user grade pen with flaws but complete function
C user grade pen with flaws and perhaps a bit finicky in function
C- user grade pen with functional anomalies
F parts pen

Esterbrook Box of pens.
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1. Model J in black This is the dual jeweled pen. There is a small chip to the upper jewel. The cap as a few small scratches. The barrel is in
very nice shape with good imprints. The nib is a 2556. The pen is working properly. The clip is straight. A- $35.00

2. Model SJ in black This pen has both jewels intact. The barrel and cap have some wear. The nib is a 2668. The clip is straight.B+ $30.

3. Model J transitional This pen is the flat end barrel one with the center ridge jewel on the cap. It has a 9550 nib. The pen is in very good
condition (A-) $40

4. Esterbrook pencil in black Fully functional but the cap band has some scratches. Good imprints. Nice jewel. B- $20.

5. Esterbrook pencil in green Fully functional but the indented upper jewel has scratches in the center. Nice imprints. Hard eraser. B $20.

6. Model LK in dark green This is a lever filler with a 1555 nib. The imprints are nice. There are some light wear marks near the end of the
barrel and on the upper jewel. A- $45

7. Safari pen in red This is a cartridge filler with a metal cap. It has a 2556 nib. The barrel was very scratched from drawer wear but cleaned
up nice. I did not touch the imprint so there are still some scratches near the imprint. B+ Sold

8. Model J in blue Nice color. Intact jewels. 1555 nib. A $40

9. Esterbrook pencil in blue This pencil is thinner than the black one listed above. It seems to work, but is untested. Eraser is badly worn.
Good imprints. Clip is slightly sprung. B $20

10. Model SJ in blue This is a very nice example with a 2668 nib writen along the long axis of the nib. A $40.

11. Model J in blue Nice color. Intact jewels. 2556 nib. A SOLD

12. Model LJ in blue The barrel is warped near the end of the lever bar. Barrel is rough and has teeth marks. Pen functions properly. Intact

jewels. C- $20.

I have posted my PayPal address, etc. at:
http://mysite.verizo...t/pens-n-things

Thanks for your time and for your patience to make it this far.

Steve

#2 Steve Eaves

Steve Eaves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:04 PM

[quote name='Steve Eaves' date='01 September 2010 - 10:11 AM' timestamp='1283350290' post='1550']
7 and 11 are sold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users