• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Steve Eaves

Steve Eaves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:19 PM

I have a few vintage writing items for sale. Some are third tier, inexpensive pens but all of them are working and will make good daily writers.

If you are not completely satisfied with any item you buy from me, I will refund your purchase price. Please look at the photos to determine the
condition. Feel free to ask questions, negotiate, or ask for more photos. I do a good job repairing pens, but I'm not a photographer.

I prefer Paypal for payment, but I am happy to accept cash, checks, money orders, chickens, goats, trades, or anything that has value to me. If you have Onoto parts, or Conway Stewart nibs, or Vacumatic parts, all the better.

Posted Image Click on any picture to see a larger version.
Posted Image

1.Wearever copy of Sheaffer school pen in blue. This pen has a transparent blue barrel and brushed steel cap. The nib is marked Wearever (not Stainless like most Wearevers). It has the clear lucite feed. The barrel has some wear to the surface and there are some imperfections to the brushed finish on the cap. There is an empty cartridge in the pen so you will be able to use it. The cap is a bit tricky to get on correctly but holds well when properly seated. $20.00

2. Statford pen with a long barrel and very short cap This pen is burgundy colored with a gold colored cap. It has a partially hooded nib. It has a slight bulge at the filler unit.It has a gold plated nib. The plating on the clip is worn. The burgundy paint on the top of the cap is worn but visible. $20.00

3. Arnold brown, black, pearl marbled This pen is about the length of the largest Balance but more like a standard size is girth. It has a steel nib that claims to be 14k gold plated but the plating is long since gone. The clip looks good on this pen. $40.00

4. Brushed steel no-name oddity. This pen has a syringe type filler inside the barrel that shows no sign of ink. It has a steel nib that shows no sign of use. The shape of the pen is similar to the "Flair" felt tip pens. Quite attractive pen, but I can't find a name on it anywhere. $60.

5. Small gold Wahl Eversharp pen This pen is quite fancy with longitudinal lines and waves. The nib is marked "Wahl Eversharp 14K 2 Flexible" The nib is worth the price! $75.00

6. Small gold Greek Key patter Wahl.> This pen is very pretty with Greek Key patterned gold barrel and cap. The nib is marked "Wahl 14k 2". It is quite flexible! $100.00

7. Black and Brown marble Mentmore Autoflow. This is a very nice pen except the center part of the imprint is worn so you can read "Auto" then a space and then "w". The nib is wavy, but works well. This pen is about the size of a Duofold Junior and is shaped like a streamlined Duofold. Some wear to the plating on the clip. The nib is 14k and marked "Mentomore Osmiridium 14k Gold". $75.00
Posted Image

8. Large orange Wearver flattop This pen is larger than the pen in #7. It looks like most of the Duofold clones with black plastic ends. The clip and cap band are steel. The nib is discolored and missing the tipping material. It has been altered to a medium oblique italic. This pen is uncommon (not rare, just uncommon) $55.
Posted Image

Posted Image
9. Red striped Majestic italic. This is a very pretty, but inexpensive pen. It is red celluloid in stripes. The clip is completely brassed. The nib was missing part of one tine when I found it so I make it an italic. $35

10.Bright NOS Rex lever filler. This pen still has the "chalk" marks with the price of $1.95. It has a steel barrel reminiscent of Esterbrook Safari pens. The steel nib is marked "Skywriter F22". $45

11. Brown and black Aiken Lambert Capitol Cabinet I've never seen one of these pens in this good of shape. But that isn't saying much because all the others I've seen were in terrible shape. This one has a few flaws. It seems someone go carried away getting rid of tooth marks because the end of the barrel isn't symmetrical anymore. The lip is brassed and the lever is partially brassed. The nib is a firm steel E. Faber gold plated one. The celluloid is beautiful! $40
Posted Image

12. Aerometric Tower pen This is basically a Parker clone. It has an arrow clip, a hood nib with "cross" shape pressed into the hood. This one was in my collection for 4 years and spent quite a while in my rotation. Like many of my pens, I grew tired of this one so now it's your chance. $50.

13. Gigantic Pakard combo This pen is as larger as the oversize Balance with a pencil in addition. The celluloid is pretty. The clip and cap band are completely brassed. The large nib is two toned and marked "Durable Tip Durium 6 14 kt Gold Plate Made in USA". The pencil and pen work. The eraser is hard" This one is also from my collection of combos and I'm only selling to raise money for the Columbus show. $85

14. Tiny No Name Ringtop Very small ringtop with 14k Warranted nib. The pen is in good shape with ringtop intact. It has the old flat feed and the nib is fairly flexible. $45

I have posted my Paypal address, etc. at:
http://mysite.verizon.net/pens-n-thing

Thanks for your time and for your patience to make it this far.

Steve
Pens-n-Things

By the way I do repairs. Please e-mail me at Pensnthings@gmail.com with your repair needs or you can send your pens for repair to:
Steve Eaves
10141 Willa Lane
Manassas, VA 20110

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users