Photo

Fund my Daughter's Electric Violin Sale....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Old Griz

Old Griz

journeyman

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationHagerstown, MD

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:45 PM

Yes, you read it correctly...
My daughter has asked for an electric violin or a high end acoustic violin pick up system.... that means either violin or pickup, amp and sound box... not inexpensive...
She and a viola and cello player friends are transposing some good rock music into strings arrangements.... in fact over the summer they are going to work on transposing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody into a string orchestral piece....
They did Smoke on the Water and Walk this Way during the school year and it was amazing...

So being the absolute most loving father in the world I am raising some funds to purchase what she needs....
Despite what my wife says I am not spoiling her.
I am giving her some additional tools to do much better at the school of the arts she attends....
That is my story and I am sticking to it...

With this in mind I am offering a 5% discount and free domestic shipping on any pen in my inventory.
I have some pens that have not made it to the website and some of my personal pens that I don't really use so if you are looking for something you don't see please ask me...

Just go to My Favorite Pen and let's see if you can help me get this for her...

Edited by Old Griz, 06 June 2013 - 04:57 PM.

Tom
Posted Image
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'
That is Honor, and there are way too many people in This country who no longer understand it.

#2 Old Griz

Old Griz

journeyman

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationHagerstown, MD

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:15 AM

This sale is now over.... thank you
Tom
Posted Image
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'
That is Honor, and there are way too many people in This country who no longer understand it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users