• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Steve Eaves

Steve Eaves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:59 AM

I have a few vintage writing items for sale. All are in working order.

If you are not completely satisfied with any item you buy from me, I will refund your purchase price. Please look at the photos to determine the condition. Feel free to ask questions, negotiate, or ask for more photos. I do a good job repairing pens, but I'm not a photographer.

I prefer Paypal for payment, but I am happy to accept cash, checks, money orders, chickens, goats, trades, or anything that has value to me. If you have Onoto parts, or Conway Stewart nibs, all the better.
Posted Image

1. Waterman Lever Filler. I don't know the name for this model. The nib is marked "Waterman 14K-KT" and is a semiflex fine point. The imprint is strong and crisp. There is some plating loss to the clip retainer at the top of the cap. It has typical wear marks, but no bite marks or other major flaws. $55.00
2. Wahl Oxford This has very lovely plastic but the clip is brassed. Professionally engraved name with gold still in place and marked "Alva Tale Mills". Manufacturers imprint is nearly perfect. $60.
3. Blue Parker 51 with sterling cap. This is a vacumatic filler 51 with the blue diamond clip. The imprint is quite good with a date code of "4". It has a gold nib. The blue is quite dark, nearly black but when held next to a black pens is distintly blue. $200.00
4. Sold
5. Parker 45. This is a nicer one with gold trim on the clip and clutch ring, and a gold "F" nib. Light usage wear but not major cosmetic flaws. $40
6. Esterbrook Safari. This is a lovely example of the cartridge filling Safari in red. It has a 1555 nib and an empty cartridge in place. The imprint is nearly perfect. A good collectible pen. $50.
7. Small Jade Ring Top. The pen is quite discolored. I can find no markings on the pen, but there is an Eversharp nib in place. It has significant wear. The ring is missing form the cap. $35.
8. Shaeffer Junior in Gray Stripes. This is not a white dot pen.It is a lever filler and has a #3 nib.$40
9. Parker 51 Black with gold filled cap. This pen has a gold nib. The paint is missing from the blue diamond. The cap has the clusters of vertical lines pattern. The nib writes a mediumish fine line. $180
10. Conway Stewart 57 This is nice looking burgundy Conway Stewart #57. Typical of Conway Stewart pens, the clip is brassed. The pen is fitted with a broad, sightly oblique nib and a "squeeze" filer. $85

Thanks for your time.
Steve
Pens-n-things.
pensnthings@gmail.com

#2 Steve Eaves

Steve Eaves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:38 PM

Reduced prices:
1. $45