Photo

SATURDAY SALE TIME! LOTS OF COOL STUFF NOT EVEN GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rick Krantz

Rick Krantz

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationEphrata PA

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:03 AM

Another cool Saturday sale! lots of neat stuff. Have a look, ask questions, everything is writing, unless otherwise noted "as-is" Usual terms.

Paypal works best, if you find you want a pen, please send me an email (no private messages) at: ckrantz3@msn.com

First “I want it” gets it.

Shipping charges are as follows….

USPS Domestic $3.00

USPS International $10.00

For one pen or several of them, you pay one time postage charge.

Thanks for looking, ask any questions you may have.

july12sale.jpg

S1 Sheaffer 500 green stripped lever fill, fine point feather touch 5 14K two tone nib, rebuilt, fills, writes, Initials on the clip, "JAB" otherwise clean pen. ITEM PRICE $55

S2 Parker 51 Demi in blue, nice gold filled and metal cap, not as common. fine 14K nib, sac is like new clear. nice pen. Aerometric fill ITEM PRICE $65

S3 Parker 51 special in gray. Note the fading, the darker area is hidden by the cap, otherwise pretty decent pen, fine 14K nib, aerometric filler ITEM PRICE $50

S4 Parker 21 in blue, extra fine alloy nib, aerometric filler, decent pen ITEM PRICE $20

S5 Parker 45 in black, alloy fine nib, this has an empty cartridge, if you got a converter, you're set. ITEM PRICE $15

S6 Aikin Lambert Mercantile BHR eyedropper filler. This thing is a bit rough, but you are buying a superb fine ultra flexible nib. the nib is a Aikin Lambert 14K fine point that has a ton of flex. The pen is otherwise a bit rough, the cap band has brassing, the pen is a grayish brownish color, and there is a bit of a chunk out of the cap lip, as seen in the picture. Otherwise, consider the nib, all I can say is WOW... ITEM PRICE $75

S7 Waterman name of pen escapes me... the one with the slip cap anodized cap. Lever fill, hooded nib, decent pen, call it a fine-ish medium 14K waterman nib. I sell a lot of these, they are fairly popular. ITEM PRICE $45

S8 Esterbrook purse pen in teal. Many cap lip cracks, you are buying a nice little user. Lever fill, 1554 nib, priced accordingly...  ITEM PRICE $25

S9 Parker sterling cross hatch ballpoint pen. seems to be ding free, and not bad shape, maybe some trim wear. May need a refill, I don't even know how to price this thing.... They seem to be all over the place on the bay. I am going to put a price out there, and if you like it, but find it's a bit high, tell me. Just don't email me 30 seconds after I post this sale saying it is too high, I might be suspicious. Anyway, let's try ITEM PRICE $60

(if it's too low, let me know you wanna pay more! thanks! LOL )

S10 Waterman ballpoint pen, model unknown, might need a refill, twist action. ITEM PRICE $15

S11 Parker (61 ? ) mechanical pencil in gold filled. has a pearl jewel on top, I get all these confused. decent shap, needs lead. ITEM PRICE $25

S12 Pair of Osmiroid aerometric style filling calligraphy pens. AS-IS, seems to maybe need a flush, and clean. barrel on white pen is cracked, otherwise, cool nibs... ITEM PRICE $20 for the pair

#2 Snargle

Snargle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

Your S7 is a Waterman Taperite Crusader. Nice pen...the anodized aluminum cap is prone to wear/scratching, but it writes and handles great. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users