• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Steve Eaves

Steve Eaves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:53 PM

I have a few Esterbrook items for sale. All are in working order.

If you are not completely satisfied with any item you buy from me, I will refund your purchase price. Please look at the photos to determine the condition. Feel free to ask questions, negotiate, or ask for more photos. I do a good job repairing pens, but I'm not a photographer.

I prefer Paypal for payment, but I am happy to accept cash, checks, money orders, chickens, goats, trades, or anything that has value to me. If you have Onoto parts, or Conway Stewart nibs, all the better.

Click here for picture
All the items in this list are Esterbrooks. You will notice price tags on them from the Ohio Pen Show. These didn't sell there and are being listed here at a discount. The photos are large! If you would like access to smaller photos, please send me an e-mail. All of the pens work. I have replaced the sacs in any pen that didn't work but some of these had been repaired when I bought time. I wil replace a failed sac in these pens for the next year for free if the sac fails.

There are many Esterbrook nib charts online. I like this one:
Esterbrook nib chart

1. Red SJ with 2556 nib. Both jewels are complete. The pattern is more vertical lines than the usual mottled effect on these pens, but this is not an icicle. It has a few minor scratches. $35

2. Red LJ with 2556 nib. The pen has two tiny bite marks. $35

3. Red LJ with 2556 nib. The pen looks nice, but there is some wear to both jewels which are intact. $35

4. Red SJ with 2668 nib. This pen has a very strong imprint and a small chip to the upper jewel. $35

5. Red LJ with 9450 nib. This pen is in very good condition with a strong imprint. $40

6. Red SJ with 1550 nib. This pen has a small mark near the section where the cap made a mark. There is a rough spot on the lower jewel. $35

7. Copper LJ with 2668 nib. This pen is in good shape. $35

8. Copper pencil with open V clip like the dollar pens. The mechanism moves, but I have not tested the pencil with lead. The plastic is nice. The clip has been re-tightened a few times leaving a slight wave. It is tight. The pencil needs a new eraser. $25

9. Copper pencil with later model clip. There is a small imperfection in the jewel. The mechanism moves but is untested with lead. It needs a new eraser. It has a very strong imprint and nice plastic. $25

10. Copper pencil with later clip. This one is thinner than the others. Like the others the mechanism moves but is untested with lead. The eraser is old but perhaps usable.

11. Aqua colored purse pen With a 2668 nib. This pen was well loved and used. The upper jewel is fairly worn. The lower is worn to a lesser degree. It barrel has some light scratches from use. I perfer not to do agressive polishing on pens but if you want it polished, I will put it under the buffer at no additional fee. It is a very nice user pen as is. $65

12. Aqua colored purse pen with a 2668 nib. This one is in better shape. The jewels are not worn, the imprint is nice. The plastic is very lightly scratched from use or drawer wear. Again, if you want I can buff the scratches out at no additional fee.

If you need pens repaired, please e-mail me. I'd love to help you get your pens working again.

Thanks for your time.
Steve
Pens-n-things
Posted Image

#2 Steve Eaves

Steve Eaves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:37 PM

# 5 and # 7 are sold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic