4 replies to this topic

#1 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:42 PM

Ralph has done some remarkable "51" customizations over the years. Glad he could join the new board. I just noticed he placed image of some of those 51's in FPB's Gallery (anyone can create album or add pics to pre-defined albums) and store the images here. But, these 51's certainly are worth a wider look, for those not yet familiar with Gallery.

regards

-d

Posted Image
David R. Isaacson MD. Website: VACUMANIA.com for quality old pens with full warranty.
Email: isaacson@frontiernet.net

Posted Image

#2 John Jenkins

John Jenkins

journeyman

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • LocationDallas

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:01 PM

Those hammered caps really do look nice!
The poster formerely known as Buzz J

#3 tsachi

tsachi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:34 AM

Beautiful pens. I have the titanium that does not appear in your post.
Tsachi

#4 penguinmaster

penguinmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:07 PM

Not to drag this up from the depths (hey it's only from 7/3 right!). But I am in love with #11. The blue shimmer acrylic is one my favorites and I was amused and drooling over the fact he did a "51" in that material. One of these days I guess!

Regards,

Tom
My Site: Pens and Ink

#5 Reaper

Reaper

journeyman

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:38 PM

Ralph has done some remarkable "51" customizations over the years. Glad he could join the new board. I just noticed he placed image of some of those 51's in FPB's Gallery (anyone can create album or add pics to pre-defined albums) and store the images here. But, these 51's certainly are worth a wider look, for those not yet familiar with Gallery.

regards

-d

gallery_104_12_136194.jpg

David I recently noticed Prathers work.. These are awesome custom replica's.. my question is are they worth the heavy prices? For me some of the pricing would get a collector of Parker 51's the real authentic 51 double jewel? Just wondering if they are worth and original? I think they are beautiful and worth price but I would like to know what pro's think about this? Thank you Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users