2 replies to this topic

#1 Old Griz

Old Griz

journeyman

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationHagerstown, MD

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

I just got an email from the reporter about the article she did about me and my pens.
She said the article was picked up by Associated Press and will be in newspapers all over the country..

I did a google search for "tom mullane pens" (no quotes) and got over 3 pages of hits on the article from all over the country.... too cool....
And the original article is already bringing me business....

Tom
Posted Image
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'
That is Honor, and there are way too many people in This country who no longer understand it.

#2 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:01 PM

I just got an email from the reporter about the article she did about me and my pens.
She said the article was picked up by Associated Press and will be in newspapers all over the country..

I did a google search for "tom mullane pens" (no quotes) and got over 3 pages of hits on the article from all over the country.... too cool....
And the original article is already bringing me business....

All good :)

Do keep us informed.

-d

David R. Isaacson MD. Website: VACUMANIA.com for quality old pens with full warranty.
Email: isaacson@frontiernet.net

Posted Image

#3 Hugh

Hugh

journeyman

• Members
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationNorthern NSW, Australia

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:27 AM

Well SIR ,

Maybe I was wrong about the "rich" bit not being included...by the way you either have a big screen or a poor search engine...I "pulled the plug" after 8 pages ....now that's "seriously cool". Congratulations.

Regards
Hugh
Hugh Cordingley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users