#1 Rick Propas

Rick Propas

journeyman

• ADVISORS
  • 227 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

Posted Image

The first ever Swann Auction of Fine and Vintage Writing Instruments is just around the corner. It takes place on Thursday, September 13 at 1:30 EDT.

If you are in the New York area (perhaps for Fashion Week), we have exhibition of the entire sale going on now, as I type, at our salesroom at 104 East 25th Street, 6th floor. Come on by and say hello, see some pens, talk some pens. Wednesday evening from 6:00-8:00 we are having a reception for local collectors. If you would like to attend please RSVP to me.

If you haven't registered, now is a good time to do so and you can register most easily either by following the directions in the online catalogue or if you prefer just call the front desk at +1-212-254-4710.

Interest has been strong for the sale, and thank you all for that, but we still need a strong and successful sale in order to assure the future of this endeavor.

Finally, we already have a couple of hundred extraordinary pens lined up for the Spring sale, but are able to consider consignments of at least 20 pieces for that sale and for the Fall of 2013.

Take Me to The Catalogue
Posted Image
Visit The PENguin
rickpropas@comcast.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users