• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 John Danza

John Danza

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 909 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:02 AM

I’m looking for a Flat-top Senior Duofold cap in blackplastic (with the clip) and a flat-top blind cap. They just need to be in presentable condition to be used on a user grade pen. If you have the parts tosell, please send me a message here with your asking price. A photo would be greatif you have it as well. Thanks!

John Danza

"Positive attitude makes for good decisions, but bad decisions make for great stories."

6080b6b0-840c-4c9c-aea6-5fb1f5d30e96_zps

#2 RichelleG

RichelleG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

I’m looking for a Flat-top Senior Duofold cap in blackplastic (with the clip) and a flat-top blind cap. They just need to be in presentable condition to be used on a user grade pen. If you have the parts tosell, please send me a message here with your asking price. A photo would be greatif you have it as well. Thanks!

Message me your address. I have a good blind cap. I've also got a clip & bushing if you can source the actual cap.

#3 John Danza

John Danza

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 909 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

Just giving this a bump. I'm still looking for a cap if someone has one to sell.

John Danza

"Positive attitude makes for good decisions, but bad decisions make for great stories."

6080b6b0-840c-4c9c-aea6-5fb1f5d30e96_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users