3 replies to this topic

#1 Duncan Alexander Thompson

Duncan Alexander Thompson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:47 AM

Hey Everyone,

My question is what is your favorite Noodler's ink or inks? I fell in love with the X-Feather ink the moment I put it in a broad nib pen and watched it dry. That stuff is the blackest there is in my opinion. Noodler's standard blue is a great color, but another one I love is the Apache Sunset, something about the color and shading really appeals to me.

How about you?

Alexander Pen Co. Opening Soon!
Follow our progress and leave your feedback here:
alexanderpenco.wordpress.com
or check out the store as it progresses at
www.alexanderpenco.com

#2 RichelleG

RichelleG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:15 AM

Hey Everyone,

My question is what is your favorite Noodler's ink or inks? I fell in love with the X-Feather ink the moment I put it in a broad nib pen and watched it dry. That stuff is the blackest there is in my opinion. Noodler's standard blue is a great color, but another one I love is the Apache Sunset, something about the color and shading really appeals to me.

How about you?

"Noodlers getting arrested got me thinking...."

How does a company get arrested & for what?

#3 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

journeyman

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSFO USA

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:12 AM

The quoted story refers to "noodles" also known as a person that fishes usually for cat fish using your hand as bait. The practice is for some unknown reason illegal in many states.

#4 Tennpen

Tennpen

greenhorn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

Heart of Darkness is my go to ink from Noodler's., Polar Blue if I want a business-like but not black ink. . Sometimes Bay State Blue, Hunter's Eternal Green.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users