• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

Im looking for a photo of all the variations of Waterman 12's. Does anyone have one?

#2 Rick Krantz

Rick Krantz

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationEphrata PA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

yes

#3 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

yes

May i see it.

#4 Rick Krantz

Rick Krantz

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationEphrata PA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:03 AM

no

#5 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

no

Oh

#6 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

journeyman

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSFO USA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:48 AM

We should pin this thread.

#7 JonSzanto

JonSzanto

journeyman

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:28 AM

We should pin this thread.

Posted Image

#8 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

Wow, thanks for the help guys.

#9 Tennpen

Tennpen

greenhorn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

Im looking for a photo of all the variations of Waterman 12's. Does anyone have one?

yes

yes

May i see it.

no

no

Oh

This place is much more entertaining than FPN.

#10 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

This place is much more entertaining than FPN.

We did hope the lack of willy-nilly moderation, the lack of naughty-words filters (trusting adults to keep the f-bombs to the occasional point of emphasis), the treatment of members as adults and so forth... would make for a less bland milieu than is found at some other locations.

As a mere witness to this thread, I observe there is a subtext to Rick's comment no doubt. ;)

-d
David R. Isaacson MD. Website: VACUMANIA.com for quality old pens with full warranty.
Email: isaacson@frontiernet.net

Posted Image

#11 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

Wow, i take it this thread will be heading to the trash with no help...

#12 JonSzanto

JonSzanto

journeyman

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

The question is: with so many teaching moments having been presented to you, will you ever learn?

#13 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

The question is: with so many teaching moments having been presented to you, will you ever learn?

I have, but there is still much to learn. As with ever teachable moment, there is a time to learn. Posted Image

#14 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:51 PM

Why would this thread head to the trash?

It likely will be here as long as the Board is...

regards

-d
David R. Isaacson MD. Website: VACUMANIA.com for quality old pens with full warranty.

Posted Image

#15 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

I have, but there is still much to learn. As with ever teachable moment, there is a time to learn. Posted Image

Not necessarily. In some cases, time is not the rate limiting factor.

regards

d

Posted Image

#16 Rick Krantz

Rick Krantz

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationEphrata PA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

as it is presented. It is not necessarily my obligation to offer all of my knowledge up, as it is requested.

If I choose to share, that is a benefit, If I choose not to share, well, I guess that is how the dice roll.

It is rare that I do not share, but here is one occasion, where I am just simply passing.

Besides, you failed to use the magic word, so shame on you.:(

Rick

#17 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

as it is presented. It is not necessarily my obligation to offer all of my knowledge up, as it is requested.

If I choose to share, that is a benefit, If I choose not to share, well, I guess that is how the dice roll.

It is rare that I do not share, but here is one occasion, where I am just simply passing.

Rick

Hmmm... Rick's recent travails at the post office have left him in a rather Isaacson-like mood it seems ;)

But, again, there is subtext in play, and new readers should know that Rick is one of the Great Sharers when it comes to pen information.

Too, counting color, chasing, imprint, metal, pattern-to-metal, it is fairly likely that Brandon doesn't know that for which he asks. Too, images are a somewhat precious thing, not always meant for casual use or misuse.

Heck, I'm still waiting for Brandon's price on the Parker Duofold Demonstrator whose image he showed me sometime back...

Perhaps, this thread would grow in a constructive pattern if Brandon offered up what he considers "all the variations (no apostrophe) of the Waterman #12" to be...

-d

Posted Image

#18 Rick Krantz

Rick Krantz

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationEphrata PA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

Rick

Hmmm... Rick's recent travails at the post office have left him in a rather Isaacson-like mood it seems ;)

But, again, there is subtext in play, and new readers should know that Rick is one of the Great Sharers when it comes to pen information.

Too, counting color, chasing, imprint, metal, pattern-to-metal, it is fairly likely that Brandon doesn't know that for which he asks. Too, images are a somewhat precious thing, not always meant for casual use or misuse.

Heck, I'm still waiting for Brandon's price on the Parker Duofold Demonstrator he showed me sometime back...

Perhaps, this thread would grow in a constructive pattern if Brandon offered up what he considers "all the variations (no apostrophe) of the Waterman #12" to be...

-d

don't forget

he didn't use the magic word

Rick

#19 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

Why would this thread head to the trash?

It likely will be here as long as the Board is...

regards

-d

I meant that as no information was given to help me..

#20 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

Rick

Heck, I'm still waiting for Brandon's price on the Parker Duofold Demonstrator he showed me sometime back...

-d

don't forget

he didn't use the magic word

Rick

Please Rick could you help out a youngster, please Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users