No replies to this topic

#1 watchinginkdry

watchinginkdry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:39 PM

We had Jim Baer, Vance Koven, Myra Love, Joe Pollender, as well as very welcome newcomers Glen, Stephan Miller, Gino Pagnani, Sid, and Eric Kessel (sorry I didn't catch everybody's last name!), showing off some beautiful inks--the Sailor discontinued red-brown, the Diamine Red Dragon, Oxblood, and Syrah, the Montblanc British racing green, and many others--as well as some very choice finds from the DC show. There may also have been a certain gnashing of teeth on my part over some Diamond Points that Jim Baer has acquired!

Next meeting will be Sunday 7 Nov, 1 pm, at my house (27 St Clements Rd in Medford)--it's half a mile from the Davis Square redline stop but also has ample parking, so if you want any part of ride-sharing, let me know. Shoot me a line if you're coming, and since I don't QUITE have the capabilities of Diesel Cafe, bringing any form of snacky foods would be very welcome. Our theme this time will be--why do you collect or use pens? Bring your favorite exemplar of your favorite aspect of the pen craft (whether that's ink, nib, material, penmanship sample, or obscure and rare combination of color and trim!) to show off.

Attached File  bpp.jpeg   259.48KB   6 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users