#1 Hugh

Hugh

journeyman

• Members
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationNorthern NSW, Australia

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

Posted Image

Connaisseur: Lightly used ( I purchased it unused) with the only sign of use being on the barrel where the cap screws on.Fitted with a smooth medium US 18ct nib , unused converter and ink cartridges, box and papers. Excellent condition $120 inc basic airmail delivery.

Posted Image

Legacy Heritage: Also purchased unused and lightly used by myself, a near mint example fitted with a fairly wet, smooth medium 18ct nib (which may settle down with a bit more use), boxed, papers, converter and cartridge. Near mint. $120 inc. basic air mail delivery.

Note: More secure postage is an option, I will not be responsible for lost items posted at the cheapest rate ( the included postage). I will post to Aust., NZ, USA, UK and most European countries except Italy, Spain and Greece. Outside of those please discuss with me. Feel free to ask any questions. Payment by paypal and returns accepted with full refund ( excludes return post) if unhappy.
Hugh Cordingley

#2 Hugh

Hugh

journeyman

• Members
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

Bump time...
Hugh Cordingley

#3 Hugh

Hugh

journeyman

• Members
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

Legacy sold.
Hugh Cordingley

#4 Hugh

Hugh

journeyman

• Members
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:36 PM

Apparently Legacy not sold...I see the "buyer" selling all his pens and exiting the hobby.
Hugh Cordingley

#5 Ron Z

Ron Z

Advisor

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:57 AM

Given Sheaffer's retail price for nibs ($180-$190 for these pens) $120 for the complete pen is pretty good.

Posted Image
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...

Visit Main Street Pens

The Blue Fingers Blog is live! Ramblings and musings (and occasional repair tips) from the bench.

#6 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

Apparently Legacy not sold...I see the "buyer" selling all his pens and exiting the hobby.

Hi Hugh,

You sold the pen in December, but now it is not sold, four months later, because the buyer is leaving the hobby? What happened during hte four months? Am I missing something (wouldn't be first time)?

regards

david
David R. Isaacson MD. Website: VACUMANIA.com for quality old pens with full warranty.
Email: isaacson@frontiernet.net

Posted Image

#7 Hugh

Hugh

journeyman

• Members
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hi Hugh,

You sold the pen in December, but now it is not sold, four months later, because the buyer is leaving the hobby? What happened during hte four months? Am I missing something (wouldn't be first time)?

regards

david

Hi David,

Let's just say "Dennis"....and a very accomodating seller who made the "leaving hobby" discovery reading the "For Sale" section of this board...which combined with an enquiry about the other pen jogged him into action...even if somewhat delayed !! Most of the time has been me being slack as it was clear months ago Dennis didn't have the money.

Regards
Hugh
Hugh Cordingley

#8 PacoG

PacoG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

Is the Sheaffer Connaisseur still available?
Check your private messages por favor.

Edited by PacoG, 01 April 2013 - 09:25 PM.

#9 Hugh

Hugh

journeyman

• Members
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:00 AM

Connaisseur SOLD
Hugh Cordingley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users