50 replies to this topic

#1 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:04 AM

Hello all curious onlookers,

As an amateur photographer, I love to shoot, but more than that, I love to shoot pens ;) This thread is an appreciation to pen photography, and along with that, tips on better pen photography, and gear recommendations. What gear do you use?

First up: Panasonic GF1 with Canon 28mm vintage pancake lens.
*Pen photography on blog.

Upgrading to in near future: Canon 5D Mark III with 100mm f/2.8 macro lens.

Edited by brando090, 21 April 2013 - 02:54 PM.

#2 PatMorgan

PatMorgan

journeyman

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

As an amateur photographer, I love to shoot, but more than that, I love to shoot pens ;) This thread is an appreciation to pen photography, and along with that, tips on better pen photography, and gear recommendations. What gear do you use?

Since no one has answered this, I will take the time to do so.

Why do you need a $3500 camera and a $1000 dollar lens? Is it going to make you a better photographer?

What you need to do is learn how to be a still life product photographer with the equipment you have.

When I was in photo school way back when we learned how to do advertising still life photos with a simple 4x5 camera because that what was used at the time, a tripod, a single light source and reflectors. That is how we learned how to light things in black and white photography. We needed to learn and understand depth of field, perspective, how to light what we are photographing and how to under perception.

There are many people who have learned how to do the photography through trial and error and their work is quite good. Would their work end up in advertising, possibly. Many have natural talent, others developed it through trial and error. You want to learn about product photography, take some time off from being a supervisor at the 18 dollar per hour job and intern with a product photographer for at least 6 months doing grunt work. Set up lights, measure the focal length, work on color work and from there learn photoshop to do the basics and perhaps you have an understanding of how to take better photos and then can do the work.

I am not a good still life photographer, but I understand how to do it and how to create still life work. I do not enjoy doing it and have not enjoyed it. I prefer nature photography and street photography.

You do not need 5grand worth of camera and lens to make an award winning photo. People are showing incredible work with their IPhones.

Your best bet is to learn using what you have now. From there, you will find what equipment you will need for your future that will the work that you want to do.

#3 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

journeyman

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSFO USA

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

My old man would have said "it isn't the tool, it's the magic in it that counts."

I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about a camera but the message still applies.

#4 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:25 AM

I'm using a camera whose value might be as much as $50 and indeed might be <$0, meaning I might actually have to pay someone haul it away. It cost a few hundred dollars 10 years ago. It has a fixed lens and 3MP sensor.

Too bad. If I had a great camera like the "entrepreneur" McDonalds kid, who knows, maybe I could take a good pen photo ;)

regards

d
David R. Isaacson MD. Website: VACUMANIA.com for quality old pens with full warranty.
Email: isaacson@frontiernet.net

Posted Image

#5 piscov

piscov

journeyman

• Members
  • 449 posts
  • LocationLisbon, Portugal

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

I'm using a camera whose value might be as much as $50 and indeed might be <$0, meaning I might actually have to pay someone haul it away. It cost a few hundred dollars 10 years ago. It has a fixed lens and 3MP sensor.

Too bad. If I had a great camera like the "entrepreneur" McDonalds kid, who knows, maybe I could take a good pen photo ;)

regards

d

How about lighting David, How do you do it? I have here with me the Erano book with lots of great pictures from you and would love to learn a bit about lighting Especially how to do an inexpensive home studio.

Best

Vasco

Best regards
Vasco

simbolo-e-nomesmall2_zps47c0db08.jpg

Check out "Pena Lusa by Piscov". Pens added on a regular basis!

Link for Vintage Montblanc pens here

Link for Vintage Pelikan pens here

#6 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:43 PM

In all fairness, I wish to back away a bit from my snark to Brandon.

There's nothing wrong with having great gear and for liking great gear. His note did read a bit to me as if, "I can shoot some nice pen pics because I have monster gear", when of course as with most things, monster gear is not necessary for learning and for good outcome. I remember taking some tennis lessons at age 9 and wandering the sporting goods store with my folks to grab a first racquet . I really liked the $200 racquet (vs nice enough $20 versions) and argued it would help me play better. My folks explained to me wryly that the difference in those tools was not what would be the rate limiting effect on my early game. I ended up with the $20 racquet ;)

Point and shoot lightweight cameras have advantages in this game. They can be held with one hand easily for the shot.

regards

d
David R. Isaacson MD. Website: VACUMANIA.com for quality old pens with full warranty.

Posted Image

#7 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

How about lighting David, How do you do it? I have here with me the Erano book with lots of great pictures from you and would love to learn a bit about lighting Especially how to do an inexpensive home studio.

Best

Vasco

Had fun working with Paul on the book. That was quite early in my pen photography work, and we were limited because publisher did not provide proofs. I had to guess regarding brightness, saturation, contrast, etc.

Lighting is key for pen photography. Good close-in function on a point-and-shoot camera (often called Macro) is key. Diffuse light tents are involved in the work that most do. More another time. I just arrived at Chicago Pen Show.

regards

david

Posted Image

#8 PatMorgan

PatMorgan

journeyman

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

There's nothing wrong with having great gear and for liking great gear. His note did read a bit to me as if, "I can shoot some nice pen pics because I have monster gear", when of course as with most things, monster gear is not necessary for learning and for good outcome. I remember taking some tennis lessons at age 9 and wandering the sporting goods store with my folks to grab a first racquet . I really liked the $200 racquet (vs nice enough $20 versions) and argued it would help me play better. My folks explained to me wryly that the difference in those tools was not what would be the rate limiting effect on my early game. I ended up with the $20 racquet ;)

Point and shoot lightweight cameras have advantages in this game. They can be held with one hand easily for the shot.

regards

d

Back in photo school where I was learning advertising and fashion photography in a SUNY community college, we were taught how to light using one 75 watt bulb with a clip on light with a large metal parabolic reflector on it. We then used pieces of cardboard of varying shades which were gray scale, 0 percent black to 100 percent black for the use of learning how light hits an object to get an even tone. We used handheld meters to meter what we were shooting.

With our 4x5 cameras on old tripods and just a bulb setting because we needed to keep the shutter open for 30 seconds or more, it was a terrific experience for each of us to understand how to photograph still life. When shooting a perfume bottle which had to be set up a specific way in order to fit the template given to us, well one can imagine the amount of time for us. Basically 20 people or so in a large studio classroom each in their own space setting up everything. Then when it was set up we had to act as assistants for our classmates so they could have someone view their work because we were told we could only take 3 shots of what we made and then present them after going into darkroom the next day. Since a shot might have a shutter open for over a minute, we had to announce to class for everyone to stop work, make no movement in the room lest the camera have for any reason movement. Being we were over the number 1 train we also had to be aware that the building shoot. It also shook when a truck went by. But this is how we learned.

So we yell out getting ready to shoot with a 1 min shutter and three shots would be taken so it was over 3 minutes no movement, you learn how to get along with your classmates and work together.

You took the shot, ran to the darkroom to process it and then make the 4x5 contact print to see how it looks. Bring it to the instructor who states that there is a problem, look at the shadow, it is too muddy, you need to light it better and the highlight on the front of the bottle is too blown out.

Back to the set up making sure everything is fine. Doing the tweaks, checking it twice. Having a classmate check and see why the shadows is so filled up that it would not print properly. Moving reflectors and measuring tonal range with gray scale and 18 percent gray cards. Then take the next shot. Run to process and print a contact print. Show it to the instructor who remarks there is improvement and notes that it is now 3pm in the afternoon and you have less than 1.5 hours to get the project done and then be able to present the finished product the next day on 11x14 paper in portfolio form and you had one more shot to get it right, completely right for it to be able to make it to publication.

So you went through the part again, making sure everything is right, remeasuring everything and then taking that last photo. Run to the darkroom to process it and make the contact print. The instructor would then pick the best of the three then we had to go in the next day and print all three. We needed to retouch it if there was dust or scratches and from there have a perfect print that could be used for publication. It was the real world.

I was a better black and white darkroom technician than I was a photographer. My classmates had me fix up their negs and do the magic in the darkroom to get the right tonal ranges and clean up with retouching. Some used my tricks and others tried their own. It was difficult. It was not fun. It was not a good match for me. But I learned and still have some of that knowledge. With one camera, one light, one tripod and many reflectors, we learned product photography for the real world at the time of the mid 70s. That was all that was needed to do the work.

One can easily take shots these days just needing a basic sharp lens with less distortions and aberrations and a decent small camera. You and many others prove it daily that sharpness, clarity and good tonal range is all that is needed in a camera that does the job. It is best to learn how to use basic tools and from there grow if it is necessary for one in their hobbies or profession. On Facebook I am absolutely astounded by the work one friend is doing with his IPhone 5 and a bit of post processing. His composition, his capture of what he sees on NYC streets is terrific.

A relative of mine is using a Panasonic Z150 for his bird photography. With that camera in macro mode and it is prosumer camera with a high zoom of what 24x or so I believe, his macro work was terrific. On a tripod he took a photo of a dragonfly and the color work, the sharpness, the clarity and his ability to get the image so close in macro made. It was done with a 500 buck camera. At the same time his photos at the highest zoom of hummingbirds coming to the feeder are worthy of publication as he catches the motion of the wings in flight. Each night that he is able on his nightly walk he is capturing cloud combinations in the sunsets that are enviable. I want to be there with him and watch those sunsets. He does little post processing, some cropping, opening up the tonal range and a bit of post sharpening. Honestly his hobby work over the last year has improved so much that he is deserving of recognition for his work.

For years I wanted to upgrade my camera but finances were tough for a long time. In 2005 I purchased a Canon S2 5 mpx camera. With that camera I have taken over 50,000 photos. I have been able to have a photo published in a newspaper for an incident that happened in NYC which was news for days on end. A steampipe broke on 40th and Lexington Ave and the area was shutdown. Numerous 3rd degree burns to the driver and passenger of a tow truck that was sitting over the steampipe at the moment it burst. When the truck was lifted due to the location of my office, i was able to sneak in using ID and from the 17th fl using the 12x zoom on my camera get a direct look at the broken pipe. The NYPost published my photo and bought other photos that no one else had published thus scooping everyone. For me, it was the my joy of finally being published in a newspaper. I got what i wanted, what I hoped for since I was in high school. And it was a simple 5mpx camera with a 12x zoom lens that did it for me.

That same camera took photos which are on a webpage that has had over 1,000,000 hits in 6 years. The photos of a walk I took in the Bronx of my old neighborhood is visited and I get about 2000-3000 hits a week of these photos. I just use a simple site meter to see what people look at and the page documents the number of hits for each photo. There are over 1750 comments that people have left over the last few years about missing the Bronx. i get hits from people all around the world who look and leave email to me about the Bronx. All of this taken with a 5mpx camera and a 12x lens.

Are the photos worthy of awards. Not in the least. Nothing artsy about them. But they do the job of giving people who long for their old neighborhood a chance to remember and sigh and wish for the old days to be back. I get thank yous from people from comments and private emails every week. I am proud of that site. There are 4000 photos dealing up there, but few look at the work of trying to be a photographer and just migrate to the snapshots of me saying this was my home. Sometimes the most simplistic work, the sloppiest photos are the ones most appreciated. That is fine. They have made so many feel some joy and that is what is truly matters.

Sorry for the long winded post but this is for anyone who chooses to read it. One does not need to spend a great deal to do work that is appreciated by many. Sometimes the minimal approach, the most simplistic approach can be the best.

#9 AndyR

AndyR

journeyman

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

Best

Vasco

Had fun working with Paul on the book. That was quite early in my pen photography work, and we were limited because publisher did not provide proofs. I had to guess regarding brightness, saturation, contrast, etc.

Lighting is key for pen photography. Good close-in function on a point-and-shoot camera (often called Macro) is key. Diffuse light tents are involved in the work that most do. More another time. I just arrived at Chicago Pen Show.

regards

david

I too have done some photography for books. My brief was to produce, in general, simple life size true colour pictures of single pens and pencils. For me the problem is that i need to produce around 1000 decent pictures in very limited time as this is not my main field of work. To this end I use a good solid copy stand, a conical light tent to go over it with some table lighting and an overhead light. However, the key to producing this number of images in a short time is the use of my own custom pen stand on which I can place the pens without them rolling around and then I can rattle off the pictures with indecent haste. After that, a nodding acquaintance with a recent version of Photoshop will work wonders, especially invaluable when bringing out details of black chased pens or barrel inscriptions. Of less importance is the camera, though I happen to use at present a Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel in the US?) with a decent macro lens for most of the pictures, with a second zoom lens to allow me to take pictures of boxed sets on the same stand.

Andy

#10 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:18 AM

Since no one has answered this, I will take the time to do so.

Why do you need a $3500 camera and a $1000 dollar lens? Is it going to make you a better photographer?

What you need to do is learn how to be a still life product photographer with the equipment you have.

When I was in photo school way back when we learned how to do advertising still life photos with a simple 4x5 camera because that what was used at the time, a tripod, a single light source and reflectors. That is how we learned how to light things in black and white photography. We needed to learn and understand depth of field, perspective, how to light what we are photographing and how to under perception.

There are many people who have learned how to do the photography through trial and error and their work is quite good. Would their work end up in advertising, possibly. Many have natural talent, others developed it through trial and error. You want to learn about product photography, take some time off from being a supervisor at the 18 dollar per hour job and intern with a product photographer for at least 6 months doing grunt work. Set up lights, measure the focal length, work on color work and from there learn photoshop to do the basics and perhaps you have an understanding of how to take better photos and then can do the work.

I am not a good still life photographer, but I understand how to do it and how to create still life work. I do not enjoy doing it and have not enjoyed it. I prefer nature photography and street photography.

You do not need 5grand worth of camera and lens to make an award winning photo. People are showing incredible work with their IPhones.

Your best bet is to learn using what you have now. From there, you will find what equipment you will need for your future that will the work that you want to do.

To better learn, and to have more experience, I'm luckily able to take photography classes in my high school. The cameras used are Canon 7D's, and my teachers personal camera is the Canon Mark III, so you can understand why I'm going to buy what I am.

Since I was young, I've always been told,"You have to be at the right place, and the right time." And for there most part it holds true. Several months ago I made an offer on a Mark III and a 100mm macro L-lens, the deal was about 1/20 of retail, and it was accepted. The bad part was, the camera was set for me to but at my offered price, but it was while I was asleep... I wake up, someone else's clicked the button.

So its just stories like that, that reflect the "Close but no cigar" phrase, as I did truly have the camera, but I wasn't on top of things and closely as I should have been.

I do passionately look forward to learning photography.

#11 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:20 AM

regards

d

Back in photo school where I was learning advertising and fashion photography in a SUNY community college, we were taught how to light using one 75 watt bulb with a clip on light with a large metal parabolic reflector on it. We then used pieces of cardboard of varying shades which were gray scale, 0 percent black to 100 percent black for the use of learning how light hits an object to get an even tone. We used handheld meters to meter what we were shooting.

With our 4x5 cameras on old tripods and just a bulb setting because we needed to keep the shutter open for 30 seconds or more, it was a terrific experience for each of us to understand how to photograph still life. When shooting a perfume bottle which had to be set up a specific way in order to fit the template given to us, well one can imagine the amount of time for us. Basically 20 people or so in a large studio classroom each in their own space setting up everything. Then when it was set up we had to act as assistants for our classmates so they could have someone view their work because we were told we could only take 3 shots of what we made and then present them after going into darkroom the next day. Since a shot might have a shutter open for over a minute, we had to announce to class for everyone to stop work, make no movement in the room lest the camera have for any reason movement. Being we were over the number 1 train we also had to be aware that the building shoot. It also shook when a truck went by. But this is how we learned.

So we yell out getting ready to shoot with a 1 min shutter and three shots would be taken so it was over 3 minutes no movement, you learn how to get along with your classmates and work together.

You took the shot, ran to the darkroom to process it and then make the 4x5 contact print to see how it looks. Bring it to the instructor who states that there is a problem, look at the shadow, it is too muddy, you need to light it better and the highlight on the front of the bottle is too blown out.

Back to the set up making sure everything is fine. Doing the tweaks, checking it twice. Having a classmate check and see why the shadows is so filled up that it would not print properly. Moving reflectors and measuring tonal range with gray scale and 18 percent gray cards. Then take the next shot. Run to process and print a contact print. Show it to the instructor who remarks there is improvement and notes that it is now 3pm in the afternoon and you have less than 1.5 hours to get the project done and then be able to present the finished product the next day on 11x14 paper in portfolio form and you had one more shot to get it right, completely right for it to be able to make it to publication.

So you went through the part again, making sure everything is right, remeasuring everything and then taking that last photo. Run to the darkroom to process it and make the contact print. The instructor would then pick the best of the three then we had to go in the next day and print all three. We needed to retouch it if there was dust or scratches and from there have a perfect print that could be used for publication. It was the real world.

I was a better black and white darkroom technician than I was a photographer. My classmates had me fix up their negs and do the magic in the darkroom to get the right tonal ranges and clean up with retouching. Some used my tricks and others tried their own. It was difficult. It was not fun. It was not a good match for me. But I learned and still have some of that knowledge. With one camera, one light, one tripod and many reflectors, we learned product photography for the real world at the time of the mid 70s. That was all that was needed to do the work.

One can easily take shots these days just needing a basic sharp lens with less distortions and aberrations and a decent small camera. You and many others prove it daily that sharpness, clarity and good tonal range is all that is needed in a camera that does the job. It is best to learn how to use basic tools and from there grow if it is necessary for one in their hobbies or profession. On Facebook I am absolutely astounded by the work one friend is doing with his IPhone 5 and a bit of post processing. His composition, his capture of what he sees on NYC streets is terrific.

A relative of mine is using a Panasonic Z150 for his bird photography. With that camera in macro mode and it is prosumer camera with a high zoom of what 24x or so I believe, his macro work was terrific. On a tripod he took a photo of a dragonfly and the color work, the sharpness, the clarity and his ability to get the image so close in macro made. It was done with a 500 buck camera. At the same time his photos at the highest zoom of hummingbirds coming to the feeder are worthy of publication as he catches the motion of the wings in flight. Each night that he is able on his nightly walk he is capturing cloud combinations in the sunsets that are enviable. I want to be there with him and watch those sunsets. He does little post processing, some cropping, opening up the tonal range and a bit of post sharpening. Honestly his hobby work over the last year has improved so much that he is deserving of recognition for his work.

For years I wanted to upgrade my camera but finances were tough for a long time. In 2005 I purchased a Canon S2 5 mpx camera. With that camera I have taken over 50,000 photos. I have been able to have a photo published in a newspaper for an incident that happened in NYC which was news for days on end. A steampipe broke on 40th and Lexington Ave and the area was shutdown. Numerous 3rd degree burns to the driver and passenger of a tow truck that was sitting over the steampipe at the moment it burst. When the truck was lifted due to the location of my office, i was able to sneak in using ID and from the 17th fl using the 12x zoom on my camera get a direct look at the broken pipe. The NYPost published my photo and bought other photos that no one else had published thus scooping everyone. For me, it was the my joy of finally being published in a newspaper. I got what i wanted, what I hoped for since I was in high school. And it was a simple 5mpx camera with a 12x zoom lens that did it for me.

That same camera took photos which are on a webpage that has had over 1,000,000 hits in 6 years. The photos of a walk I took in the Bronx of my old neighborhood is visited and I get about 2000-3000 hits a week of these photos. I just use a simple site meter to see what people look at and the page documents the number of hits for each photo. There are over 1750 comments that people have left over the last few years about missing the Bronx. i get hits from people all around the world who look and leave email to me about the Bronx. All of this taken with a 5mpx camera and a 12x lens.

Are the photos worthy of awards. Not in the least. Nothing artsy about them. But they do the job of giving people who long for their old neighborhood a chance to remember and sigh and wish for the old days to be back. I get thank yous from people from comments and private emails every week. I am proud of that site. There are 4000 photos dealing up there, but few look at the work of trying to be a photographer and just migrate to the snapshots of me saying this was my home. Sometimes the most simplistic work, the sloppiest photos are the ones most appreciated. That is fine. They have made so many feel some joy and that is what is truly matters.

Sorry for the long winded post but this is for anyone who chooses to read it. One does not need to spend a great deal to do work that is appreciated by many. Sometimes the minimal approach, the most simplistic approach can be the best.

Thank you for the informational reply. Those were they good days when everything could be controlled, as now many thing agree just "gloss" coated, and many don't necessarily know what it does.

#12 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

regards

d

Thank you for the informational reply. Those were they good days when everything could be controlled, as now many thing agree just "gloss" coated, and many don't necessarily know what it does.

Double-post

Edited by brando090, 04 May 2013 - 03:23 AM.

#13 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:25 AM

Best

Vasco

regards

david

I too have done some photography for books. My brief was to produce, in general, simple life size true colour pictures of single pens and pencils. For me the problem is that i need to produce around 1000 decent pictures in very limited time as this is not my main field of work. To this end I use a good solid copy stand, a conical light tent to go over it with some table lighting and an overhead light. However, the key to producing this number of images in a short time is the use of my own custom pen stand on which I can place the pens without them rolling around and then I can rattle off the pictures with indecent haste. After that, a nodding acquaintance with a recent version of Photoshop will work wonders, especially invaluable when bringing out details of black chased pens or barrel inscriptions. Of less importance is the camera, though I happen to use at present a Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel in the US?) with a decent macro lens for most of the pictures, with a second zoom lens to allow me to take pictures of boxed sets on the same stand.

Andy

Thanks Andy,

Love your site, and always great information. Your photographs are superb.

#14 PatMorgan

PatMorgan

journeyman

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:29 AM

1/20 the price? Stolen goods? Damaged goods? How many actuations on the camera? What was the condition of it?

Very few are going to sell a camera such as that for a low price unless there is something wrong with it or they need to get rid of it.

Perfect your craft and worry about spending money for such a camera as the Canon 5D and the 100mm lens much later when you can state you have perfected your craft.

There is a big difference between need and want. Okay you want it. Do you need it?

#15 JonSzanto

JonSzanto

journeyman

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:01 AM

I've run across musicians like this all my life: they think it is the instrument that makes great music. Not so.

#16 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

journeyman

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSFO USA

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

I've run across musicians like this all my life: they think it is the instrument that makes great music. Not so.

Excuse me, I don't think there is anything wrong with the action on this piano...

#17 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:15 AM

Excuse me, I don't think there is anything wrong with the action on this piano...

We've got half a tank of gas...

Posted Image

#18 AndyR

AndyR

journeyman

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

Thanks Andy,

Love your site, and always great information. Your photographs are superb.

Nice compliment, thanks, but unfortunately, I don't actually have a website..........!

Andy

#19 JonSzanto

JonSzanto

journeyman

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPPtrqvHGEg

#20 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

1/20 the price? Stolen goods? Damaged goods? How many actuations on the camera? What was the condition of it?

Very few are going to sell a camera such as that for a low price unless there is something wrong with it or they need to get rid of it.

Perfect your craft and worry about spending money for such a camera as the Canon 5D and the 100mm lens much later when you can state you have perfected your craft.

There is a big difference between need and want. Okay you want it. Do you need it?

Let's just say, its like buying a pen for restoration.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users