No replies to this topic

#1 watchinginkdry

watchinginkdry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:40 PM

It's time for those of us in the Boston area who haven't decamped to the legendary Columbus Pen Show to have our own hobby hit, so Sunday at 1 pm we'll be meeting again in Medford (email me for the address). We're half a mile from the Davis Square redline stop but also have ample parking, so if you want any part of ride-sharing, let me know--or if you have mobility issues and the half-mile from Davis would keep you from attending, let me know as well and we'll arrange a pickup. Shoot me a line if you're coming, and since I don't QUITE have the capabilities of Diesel Cafe (our last meeting place), bringing any form of snacky foods would be very welcome (I'll supply potables).

Our theme this time will be--why do you collect or use pens? Bring your favorite exemplar of your favorite aspect of the pencraft (whether that's ink, nib, material, penmanship sample, or obscure and rare combination of color and trim!) to show off. As always, bring pens/ink/paper you'd like to trade, sell, or show off, and feel free to forward this to other people who might be interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users