Photo

Hello Fountain Pen Board

vintage fountain pens European fountain pens fountain pens scholarandgardener.com

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 csfontenot

csfontenot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

Hello Fountain Pen Board-

I recently moved back to the US from Vienna, Austria.  While living abroad I was able to apprentice at one of the few remaining walk-in fountain pen repair stores, Weiner Füllfelder Werkstatt (Vienna Fountain Pen Workshop).  There I learned how to repair and restore vintage fountain pens.  I also learned quite a bit about European (and American!) fountain pens.  I hope to continue to learn about vintage fountain pens with this board!  I have also opened an online store dedicated to selling and repairing vintage European fountain pens. I invite you to take a look, maybe do some shopping, and let me know what you think!  

www.scholarandgardener.com

Hope you all have a good day and I look forward to being a new member of 'The Fountain Pen Board'!

Christopher Fontenot

www.scholarandgardener.com

Vintage European Fountain Pens and Pencils

#2 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

Welcome.

You should enjoy yourself here.

regards

david

David R. Isaacson MD. Website: VACUMANIA.com for quality old pens with full warranty.
Email: isaacson@frontiernet.net

Posted Image

#3 Wahl

Wahl

journeyman

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationMadrid, Spain

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

Welcome to the Board !

#4 Greg Minuskin

Greg Minuskin

journeyman

• Members
  • 898 posts
  • LocationTustin, California USA

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:23 AM

Welcome and great to see you on this site!

You will find the folks here at the FP Board really fun, knowledgable and down right the best in the business/collecting hobby. David, our fearless leader, is quite the fountain of knowledge but there are others who are equally as knowledgable and willing to give you a helping hand too. This is a very friendly site; I have noticed that for the most part, people here check their egos at the door, very refreshing           ;)

Greg Minuskin

greg@gregminuskin.com

www.gregminuskin.com 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vintage fountain pens, European fountain pens, fountain pens, scholarandgardener.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users