#141 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:29 PM

Hi John,

Yes, I believe we have common ground where you suggested.

I hear you about stealing. After the long thread we had on this board, I disagree with you about it.  Before this spirals in Krantzian fashion in the internet with no non-verbal cues present... note please that  I'm not dismissing or demeaning you. I'm not mad at you.

I disagree with your final theme. This is not a case of "I didn't know or care this jewelry was stolen when I bought it with wink and nod".

When we communicated earlier, I figured it was obvious to you that the material reflected the material in the PCA library.  I was poking a bit iirc at the semantics of your chat, not trying to hoodwink you. Had i truly been aware you thought this was a wholly new batch of material, I would have clarified for you. I apologize on that.

So, not a case of winking denial. Rather... a case where this stuff cannot be stolen. Simply cannot  It is not owned by PCA. PCA has no claim. No right.

And, to degree that good will can trump legalities, I don't owe any good will. I did try.

I do understand if you disagree.

regards

david

David R. Isaacson MD. Website: VACUMANIA.com for quality old pens with full warranty.
Email: isaacson@frontiernet.net

Posted Image

#142 John Danza

John Danza

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 909 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:31 PM

Hi John,

Yes, I believe we have common ground where you suggested.

I hear you about stealing. After the long thread we had on this board, I disagree with you about it.  Before this spirals in Krantzian fashion in the internet with no non-verbal cues present... note please that  I'm not dismissing or demeaning you. I'm not mad at you.

I disagree with your final theme. This is not a case of "I didn't know or care this jewelry was stolen when I bought it with wink and nod".

When we communicated earlier, I figured it was obvious to you that the material reflected the material in the PCA library.  I was poking a bit iirc at the semantics of your chat, not trying to hoodwink you. Had i truly been aware you thought this was a wholly new batch of material, I would have clarified for you. I apologize on that.

So, not a case of winking denial. Rather... a case where this stuff cannot be stolen. Simply cannot  It is not owned by PCA. PCA has no claim. No right.

And, to degree that good will can trump legalities, I don't owe any good will. I did try.

I do understand if you disagree.

regards

david

Yeah, it's no worries David. Let's just agree to disagree on this and move on. There's never a reason to get into a pissing match over stuff like this. People can draw their own conclusions.

John Danza

"Positive attitude makes for good decisions, but bad decisions make for great stories."

6080b6b0-840c-4c9c-aea6-5fb1f5d30e96_zps

#143 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:57 PM

All good. :)

-d

David R. Isaacson MD. Website: VACUMANIA.com for quality old pens with full warranty.
Email: isaacson@frontiernet.net

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users