Photo

40% Off Platinum President Fountain Pen in black w/ rhodium trim

platinum fountain pen sale discount deal special coupon closeout platinum president

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 penchalet

penchalet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 09:22 PM

Pen Chalet has a limited number of Platinum President fountain pens in black with rhodium trim at 40% off while they last. The pen comes with an 18k gold nib and the Platinum "slip and seal" cap. Great pen!

Retail: $275.00
Sale: $165.00

10996-BlackRhodium.jpg

buy_now.jpg

logo_trans.gif

Pen Chalet - Fine Writing Instruments

#2 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:04 PM

Hi,

Looks like nice pen. Someone emailed me and noted, "Platinum President does not have the "Slip and Seal" system, only the Century 3776 does"

I'm not expert at these, but perhaps we can clarify?

best regards

David

David R. Isaacson MD. Website: VACUMANIA.com for quality old pens with full warranty.
Email: isaacson@frontiernet.net

Posted Image

#3 Mike Hosea

Mike Hosea

journeyman

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:20 PM

The Platinum President Demonstrator clearly did not, or at least it didn't when the photos I've seen of it were taken. There's no mention of it on the page linked to above when you click through, so I think this was just a simple mistake. It is surprising that a lower model would have the touted state-of-the-art system while the "flagship" does not.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: platinum, fountain pen, sale, discount, deal, special, coupon, closeout, platinum president

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users