2 replies to this topic

#1 Rick Krantz

Rick Krantz

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationEphrata PA

Posted 01 August 2015 - 05:43 AM

Here's the saturday sale everyone! several flexes in this group! Bunch of cool and unusual pens for your review and hopeful selection.

All pens are rebuilt, and working, unless otherwise noted. They all come with a 1 year warranty as well on function and the rebuild. If you some how break it, I will certainly do my best to help out on fixing it, but I can only do so much. That really isn’t covered under the scope of the warranty, but I will sincerely try my best to help in any capacity I can.

Contact... email me at ckrantz3@msn.com, and if you want it... say let me know, questions don't reserve it, "I want that pen" gets it.

Payment… by paypal. Expected in a timely fashion, usually within a few hours after I say “SOLD” I don’t like chasing people down, and I won’t. I will just move on to the next buyer. Sorry.

Shipping Domestic is $3.00 and international is $10.00

That’s about it, thanks for checking this out…

From left to right….

july31sale.jpg

A Sheaffer BCHR 3 1/2 with gf band and lever no clip never had one... fine flex 14K Sheaffer 3 self filling nib ITEM PRICE $85

B Sheaffer silver stripped set, 14K sheaffer junior nib, fine semi flex, nice SOLD

C Esterbrook LJ in green 9550 nib, lever fill, ITEM PRICE $30

D Larkin BCHR slip cap really flexy 14K fine nib eyedropper fill ITEM PRICE $85

E Waterman 3v dark quartz 14K waterman 2 fine flexy, lever fill, ITEM PRICE $75

F Conklin Glidder green stripe fine semi flex 14K conklin cushon nib, lever fill ITEM PRICE $50

G Wahl silver filled pencil, original clip broken off, seems to work ITEM PRICE $15

H Fyne Point Mabie Todd and Swan oversized mottled pencil stamped P.M. I. Co, Inc. (had a number of pens with this stamped on cap) works! nice ITEM PRICE $50

I Conway Stewart 550 new with sticker broad nib, never inked. not rebuilt SOLD

#2 hseltzer

hseltzer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:25 PM

Ah Rick, how come I can't see prices or descriptions?

#3 Rick Krantz

Rick Krantz

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationEphrata PA

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:48 PM

sorry, fixed the weird vanishing price and description issue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users