Photo

Last-minute Stocking-stuffer: An iCroScope!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kirchh

Kirchh

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:01 PM

The iCroScope is a magnetically-attached lens system that enables a smartphone to function as a big-screen digital loupe. Here it is in action:

Posted Image

I find this arrangement to be very useful in many situations. When examining pens for sale, it allows me to share my observations with the seller; when I offer an item, I can highlight small details in an easy-to-view manner.

Of course, as the smartphone's camera is being used for viewing, anything being seen can instantly be captured as well.

Here's an unenhanced crop of a capture:

Posted Image

The iCroScopeis $30 plus S/H, which is $1.50 in the US and $14 internationally. I have stock on hand and can ship within one day of orders received. Domestic orders are sent via USPS First Class mail; international orders go via USPS International Priority Mail.

For more information and sample pictures, and to order, please click on any of the iCroScope links in this post.

Thank you.

--Daniel

#2 fabbale

fabbale

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationTuscany - Italy -

Posted 19 December 2010 - 01:36 PM

The iCroScope is a magnetically-attached lens system that enables a smartphone to function as a big-screen digital loupe. Here it is in action:

Posted Image

I find this arrangement to be very useful in many situations. When examining pens for sale, it allows me to share my observations with the seller; when I offer an item, I can highlight small details in an easy-to-view manner.

Of course, as the smartphone's camera is being used for viewing, anything being seen can instantly be captured as well.

Here's an unenhanced crop of a capture:

Posted Image

The iCroScopeis $30 plus S/H, which is $1.50 in the US and $14 internationally. I have stock on hand and can ship within one day of orders received. Domestic orders are sent via USPS First Class mail; international orders go via USPS International Priority Mail.

For more information and sample pictures, and to order, please click on any of the iCroScope links in this post.

Thank you.

--Daniel

Does it work only with i-phon or others mobile??
I've a Motorola Milestone; it's possibile working with my phone??

FB
I buy old Italian fountain pens. If you have some to sell, please send me an email.

#3 Kirchh

Kirchh

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:56 PM

Does it work only with i-phon or others mobile??
I've a Motorola Milestone; it's possibile working with my phone??

FB

Yes, it should work on the Milestone. If you order, please specify which phone you have and I will customize the self-adhesive mounting ring for your phone. You can put a note in the PayPal payment or just send me an email (sales@iCroScope.com), or a PM here.

Thanks!
--Daniel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users