No replies to this topic

#1 Rick Krantz

Rick Krantz

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationEphrata PA

Posted 17 September 2016 - 05:32 PM

So, I wasn't going to do a pen sale this Saturday, I had a rough week, for those that are not on facebook and not in my friends, my cat of 15 years passed away on Monday, and being the tough 6'7" guy I am, I guess I was not prepared for it. Anyway, it kind of sucked, but I am getting over it, and figured i had a few items laying around that I was planning on anyway, so here you all go. smaller than the usual sale, ut a few neat items, maybe get my life back to normal.

ALL PENS REBUILT AND ARE WORKING WITH A 1 YEAR WARRANTY

First email that says "I want it" gets it... email me at ckrantz3@msn.com

No personal messages, replies to threads, etc...

Paypal payment expected in a close proximity to when you claim it to when I tell you it is yours. If you do not have arrangements with me, I will sell it to the next person that inquires. Sorry, too many people are trying to claim stuff then vanishing for hours or days. I monitor emails all day.

Shipping:
$3 domestic
$10 international

From left to right....

sept17sale.jpg

A esterbrook deluxe in gray, dark blue jewels. Saw little to no use, 9668 nib ITEM PRICE $40 SOLD

B wahl gold filled in Greek key. Nice flexible wahl 3 nib, 14k fine point. Name on barrel, slight ding on barrel hard to notice, spit of brassing on back side of cap at lip, some plating loss to section. Lever fill, writes beautifully. ITEM PRICE $75

C Diamond PP in gold filled overlay, clean example. Warranted 14k fine point, some flex! Lever fill, ITEM PRICE $60

D Sheaffer gold filled later pen, button converter, inlaid 14k fine point, super clean. ITEM PRICE $50

E Waterman 52 in smooth hard rubber. Not as common. This one has an incredible 14k Waterman 2 flex stub. Yes. Flex stub. Lever fill, cool pen ITEM PRICE $120 SOLD

F Waterman later style pen lever fill in black, fine 14k rigid nib. Nice writing pen. ITEM PRICE $50

G Parker stripped duofold, large size, Vacumatic filled. This one has a nice writing 14k Vacumatic fine point nib, does not have the correct late style duofold nib. Otherwise, clean pen. Real pretty. ITEM PRICE $100 SOLD

H Parker English duofold. Aerometric filled, large size, super cool 14k medium/broad Parker nib, writes nice. ITEM PRICE $75

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users