hughdrbf's Content

There have been 1 items by hughdrbf (Search limited from 20-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#43137 Edison Colliers - one original Antique Marble with long ink window, and one t...

Posted by hughdrbf on 05 April 2016 - 12:18 AM in Pens for Sale

For sale are two Edison Collier fountain pens:  

An Edison Collier bulb-filler in the original, and no longer available, Antique Marble acrylic. Some describe this original material as a lighter, more "honey-looking" color than the current Antique Marble acrylic color. I had this made with a long amber ink window. I can provide either a Fine or a Medium nib, whichever you prefer. Original boxes and papers are included: $ 285 shipped  

Another Edison Collier bulb-filler in the transparent Red Tortoise acrylic. I can provide either a Fine or a Medium nib, whichever you prefer. Original boxes and papers are included: $ 265 shipped  

Shipping to US locations only included via USPS Priority small flat rate box.  

Please email questions and interest to purchase: hughdrbfpens (at) verizon (dot) net.  

Pictured below is the Edison Collier bulb-filler in the original, and no longer available, Antique Marble acrylic. Some describe this original material as a lighter, more "honey-looking" color than the current Antique Marble acrylic color. I had this made with a long amber ink window. I can provide either a Fine or a Medium nib, whichever you prefer. Original boxes and papers are included: $ 285 shipped

Collier-antique-marble-1-ad.jpg

Collier-antique-marble-2-ad.jpg

Pictured below is the Edison Collier bulb-filler in transparent Red Tortoise acrylic. I can provide either a Fine or a Medium nib, whichever you prefer. Original boxes and papers are included: $ 265 shipped

Collier-red-tortoise-1-adju.jpg

Collier-red-tortoise-2-adju.jpg