eisend's Content

There have been 2 items by eisend (Search limited from 20-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#15469 Waterman 0515

Posted by eisend on 19 June 2012 - 03:16 PM in Post Your Pen Finds

Hi,

Just came across this forum and thought I would post some pics of my Waterman SF 0515... Lot's of very talented pen repair folks helped to restore it...

Dan

Hi Dan,

Welcome,

That's a rather special Waterman.

Hey, once you have images posted in your Gallery Album (or in one of the few pre-made Albums), it is easy to put images into the post. Just copy the full "BBC TEXT" option from the viewing page and paste that right into the text box (don't need to use the Photo Icon, as the BBC text incorporates the key tags). Here are your images from that Album

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Waterman SF (sleeve filler, though not sure the "S" originally stood for "sleeve", maybe rather "self") was made just a year or two around 1914-1915 iirc. Not simple to find any, never mind an overlay, and yours is base on a 15, not just the basic 12. I have either an 0512 or an 0515 lying around somewhere, and have vague recollection David Nishimura recently had one up at his sales site vintagepens.com

regards

david

Hi David,

Thanks for the additional info on the pen. It's been tricky to find out more about it as Waterman keeps (I called them) not so great info on their vintage pens. Do you have a sense of its value? I have, so far, a range of estimates but am always interested in getting others.

Thanks,
Dan

#15431 Waterman 0515

Posted by eisend on 17 June 2012 - 02:40 PM in Post Your Pen Finds

Hi,

Just came across this forum and thought I would post some pics of my Waterman SF 0515... Lot's of very talented pen repair folks helped to restore it...

Dan

http://fountainpenbo...720/162-eisend/