Mlinear's Content

There have been 3 items by Mlinear (Search limited from 29-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#44181 Threading in barrel of Waterman 12 eyedropper

Posted by Mlinear on 08 January 2019 - 09:40 PM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

I have a section, feed, and nib from a Waterman 12 and am wondering if anyone knows what the threading is for inside the barrel.  I am thinking of having a new barrel made and need to know the threading to take the Waterman section.

#44160 Laughlin Eyedropper

Posted by Mlinear on 14 July 2018 - 06:57 PM in Post Your Pen Finds

You have a beautiful pen.  It, like the one I found looks almost new.   I am wondering if you have had a chance to fill it and take it for a drive.  Mine has a very nice nib with just enough flex to give an interesting line.  I will post a photo of mine below for comparison.  

Can anyone offer a suggestion regarding posting photos?  I posted a photo that is supposed to be 500 pixels in width, added the photo the same way I had on FPN, and it looks like a postage stamp! I notice if I click on it the image it comes up as a nice sized image, but nothing like BamaPen's  in the actual post.

Attached Thumbnails

• Laughlin eyedropper.jpg

#44151 Laughlin Eyedropper

Posted by Mlinear on 09 May 2018 - 04:07 AM in Post Your Pen Finds

I am wondering what you found when you finally saw the Laughlin?

I was in Nova Scotia and found an Laughlin  eyedropper.  It looked like it was brand new black with crisp chasing.  Mine had a tapered cap and I wondered if your did as well? After soaking the nib end in water with a drop of dish soap I filled it and it wrote beautifully.  No family history with mine but a very nice pen.