LedZepGirl's Content

There have been 6 items by LedZepGirl (Search limited from 29-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#32394 Disassembling a Wahl Oxford Twist Filler

Posted by LedZepGirl on 14 January 2014 - 11:25 PM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

Actually I'm just having issues with getting the section to budge.  Does it have regular threads or backwards threads.  It is not one of the transparent sections.

Then, what's the best way to go about removing the filler from the pen.  I see it is kind of fitted like a Vacumatic filler unit.

#30683 Need Some Sac Size Info.

Posted by LedZepGirl on 25 December 2013 - 02:51 AM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

I'm sure someone here knows off the top of their head what size sacs I need for a Wahl Oxford twist filler and a dinky Peter Pan.  I can't find any information on either of these as most lists only name the most popular pens by the large manufactures.

Thanks. :)

#22558 Diamond Embossed Vac Plunger?

Posted by LedZepGirl on 20 February 2013 - 06:42 PM in PARKER: (USA "Big Five")

I can vouch for the 1940 production dates. I have Vac Debutante made in the second quarter of 40 with the diamond embossing on the pump.

#22557 Busted Lever Spring

Posted by LedZepGirl on 20 February 2013 - 06:29 PM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

So, I've found someone to make me a new section and almost two months after replacing the c-ring I've blogged about it.

Replacing a Lever Ring

This pen is turning out to be more trouble than I ever thought it would.

#21984 Silicone sacs

Posted by LedZepGirl on 19 January 2013 - 09:41 PM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

I was thinking about this the other night, but couldn't pen sacs be made from TPE also? Like silicone, feels a lot like it and it's used in medical implants and can be moulded.

#21936 Silicone sacs

Posted by LedZepGirl on 17 January 2013 - 06:47 PM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

Just wondering, do they come small enough to fit a Peter Pan pen? In the next few weeks I need to get a sac for one and I'm going to replace the sacs in all my Duofolds, and Doric which have the old silicone (vinyl sacs).