Mags's Content

There have been 4 items by Mags (Search limited from 29-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#43727 OHIO PEN SHOW RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!

Posted by Mags on 13 November 2016 - 09:59 AM in Pen Shows, Clubs, Associations, Books and Magazines.

Maybe this is the second time he will attend an Ohio show which was coming up in two weeks time?

Rick...it's what you meant after all?

#43726 Unusual Canadian Balance Clip

Posted by Mags on 13 November 2016 - 09:56 AM in SHEAFFER (USA "Big Five")

Interesting, I will have to stay on the look out for a Canadian clip if any of these rare but well preserved pens pop up in the wild.

#43725 Next issue of FPJ (fall 2016, Issue 2.3) out soon.

Posted by Mags on 13 November 2016 - 09:52 AM in Discussion of Articles in Paul Erano's magazine, Fountain Pen Journal

I enjoy the magazine that Paul puts together along with your contributions David.  It still has not arrived in my Canadian mail box but I understand it was suppose to have been posted recently.

Time for a renewal.

#43724 Can't Sleep - Congratulations

Posted by Mags on 13 November 2016 - 09:43 AM in What's New in Your Life

I could not sleep and was up at 4 am.  Not too early and we all have a day like that where we sit up and are wide awake but it is just too dang early.  On a positive note it got me looking at pen articles over on the fpgeeks forum and that lead to David posting some comments.  One comment was to update his signature and that this forum had grown to 7,500 active users.

Congratulations to the FPnuts fountain pen board!

Now per this thread I had my daughter officially attend her commencement for a high school diploma and had to race her back same weekend to University.  I attended a friends memorial for his father's passing at a local pub complete with bagpipers and highland guard honour parade, managed to attend a friends wedding for his daughter who I have known since she was just a young girl with missing front teeth...she was every confident and radiant and happy at her wedding.  It was the first time I attended a Jewish wedding and I found I learned about customs I did not appreciate and was able to witness a beautiful liturgy and event. 

Finally, off to a job interview for a job I want in a city my wife prefers I do not locate us too.  Hmmm talk about finding your motivation for the big interview with this tension.

Well that is all.