Jack Lynch's Content

There have been 4 items by Jack Lynch (Search limited from 19-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#22712 Vacumatic Filler Assemblies, Newly Manufactured

Posted by Jack Lynch on 26 February 2013 - 01:44 AM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

Yes, I will mail to the UK at actual cost. Actual cost will depend on the class of service you want and the weight.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Jack

Sorry I forgot the inquiry regarding the 51s. Yes they will fit 51 Vacumatics

#22711 Vacumatic Filler Assemblies, Newly Manufactured

Posted by Jack Lynch on 26 February 2013 - 01:42 AM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

Yes, I will mail to the UK at actual cost. Actual cost will depend on the class of service you want and the weight.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Jack

#22704 Vacumatic Filler Assemblies, Newly Manufactured

Posted by Jack Lynch on 25 February 2013 - 08:33 PM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

That's great news. Are those plungers made of brass, and does the price include the diaphragm?

Thanks for your interest. The answer is YES on both counts for an introductory period. The plunger rods are brass, the threaded bushing are brass but can be black anodized aluminum if preferred. The tapered
part that is inset in the bushing is aluminum. The diaphragm ball holder is a grade of Delrin. The diaphragms are new.

#22702 Vacumatic Filler Assemblies, Newly Manufactured

Posted by Jack Lynch on 25 February 2013 - 04:59 PM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

Surmising a need in the pen community, especially with restorers and do it yourself collectors I have brought into production Vacumatic filler assemblies. Some of them are made from entirely new parts and some with salvaged parts, all guaranteed to work perfectly when installed properly.Read that to mean using diaphragm lubricant. Individually priced at 25.00 for the all new, and 20.00 for the ones using some salvaged parts. Volume discounts apply, meaning 10 or more, please email me for a quote. Expect a 2 week delivery on volume orders. Shipping is included in the price in this introductory offer. Paypal preferred. Checks or Postal Money Orders are accepted also. Satisfaction guaranteed. vacfillerblue.jpg