malachvintagepens's Content

There have been 3 items by malachvintagepens (Search limited from 29-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#44204 Rose Ripple Flat Top

Posted by malachvintagepens on 08 June 2019 - 07:08 PM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

Hi there, I have several of the same model, Red Ripple, wood grain, small, big 52, 52 1/2, etc, etc, and all have accessories in gold but "" is not solid gold "must be a plate of gold that flakes over time and loses the gold plate, it could also be that during the life of the pen you changed the lever and its casing, where it is embedded, Waterman made many similar models of Hard rubber with accessories , clip, ring, lever, steel or nickel but these models, Red Ripple or wood grain I think they are all Gold Trim.

#44203 About Martin Smith Of Woodbin (Wood Bin <info@woodbin.ca>)

Posted by malachvintagepens on 08 June 2019 - 06:42 PM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

Thank you for answering, yes, I know it and I have been very lame because, in addition to your client, we have a very friendly contact through mail, etc. That's why I asked, I've seen a WEB that has its own articles but there is no way to contact, maybe it's a family member who wants to continue Martin's work, I hope he gets it, Martin deserves his work to continue.

Best regards from spain

#44201 About Martin Smith Of Woodbin (Wood Bin <info@woodbin.ca>)

Posted by malachvintagepens on 01 June 2019 - 06:40 PM in R & R: (Repair and Restoration)

Hi there, please, just an important question for me and I think for other collectors and restorers of Vintage Pens.

Does anyone know if the Web of our friend Martin Smith Of Woodbin (Wood Bin <info@woodbin.ca>) - (God has it in his glory) - has opened again ?.

I have been a buyer and friend of our beloved Martin and I have seen a WEB - http://www.woodbin.ca - that contains articles like Martin's, I have tried to contact but I can not find a way to get it.
Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.
Juan A