Cob's Content

There have been 5 items by Cob (Search limited from 20-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#43516 Croxley Nibs

Posted by Cob on 31 July 2016 - 09:25 AM in Want Lists and Trade Offers

Hullo.

I'm looking for Croxley nibs.  They are all the same size and are stamped "A Dickinson Product, 14ct"

Thanks in advance,

Cob

#43484 The long-awaited Onoto Book is nearly here!

Posted by Cob on 26 July 2016 - 01:35 AM in Pen Shows, Clubs, Associations, Books and Magazines.

You'll no doubt also enjoy Steve's Mabie Todd/Swan book which is scheduled for 2019. The text is well underway but pictures of around 1000 pens are still to be taken....

Plenty of time to save up for that, though!

Andy

That of course is THE one for me!

Cob

#43481 The long-awaited Onoto Book is nearly here!

Posted by Cob on 25 July 2016 - 04:38 PM in Pen Shows, Clubs, Associations, Books and Magazines.

I think probably £70 (excluding postage), but don't quote me on that!

Some people seem to think this is expensive, but in truth it equates to just one fairly modest pen...

Andy

Hmm interesting and tempting indeed.

Thanks again.

Cob

#43479 The long-awaited Onoto Book is nearly here!

Posted by Cob on 25 July 2016 - 03:25 PM in Pen Shows, Clubs, Associations, Books and Magazines.

You can't be asking the right people!!

Full details of that lever, including pictures of the whole assembly removed from the barrel and patent information can be found on p110 of the book!

Andy

Thanks very much.

Any idea of the likely price of the book?

Cob

#43477 The long-awaited Onoto Book is nearly here!

Posted by Cob on 25 July 2016 - 01:51 PM in Pen Shows, Clubs, Associations, Books and Magazines.

Thanks for that; I fear that the book will have to go onto the "wish list"!

Some nice pictures of Onoto Lever boxes there.  Here's an unusual one that I sold last year; nobody I have contacted has ever seen one like it:

gallery_80961_406_103486.jpg

gallery_80961_406_214538.jpg

Cob