Quantum Sailor's Content

There have been 6 items by Quantum Sailor (Search limited from 30-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#38399 What is your "Working Pen"?

Posted by Quantum Sailor on 15 November 2014 - 07:46 AM in Elements of Collecting: Hunting, Valuing and Polemicizing

I tend to use a TWSBI 580 or vac700 at work. 

#38361 CS 58 Section and Nib

Posted by Quantum Sailor on 12 November 2014 - 04:13 PM in Want Lists and Trade Offers

If anyone comes across or even has a Conway Stewart 58 nib and section in good condition, it doesn't matter what nib grade.  I would be interested in it.  I've been looking for one for a while now.

#38360 pictures of vintage Montblanc pens

Posted by Quantum Sailor on 12 November 2014 - 04:07 PM in OTHER EUROPEAN and ASIAN PENS

All very beautiful pens.   My recent exposure to Montblanc's is just enough to make me jealous of them lol.  Thanks for sharing.

#38246 Hello From Colorado.

Posted by Quantum Sailor on 05 November 2014 - 12:30 AM in Greetings + Latest News

Sounds good.  Here's to first impressions lol.

#38237 Hello From Colorado.

Posted by Quantum Sailor on 04 November 2014 - 05:27 PM in Greetings + Latest News

Hmmm So it seems I put this in the wrong area.  That's what happens when I up late and not all that with it.  Should I start a new thread in the proper place and can this one be deleted?

#38229 Hello From Colorado.

Posted by Quantum Sailor on 04 November 2014 - 06:55 AM in Greetings + Latest News

Hi, I've  been collecting fountain pens for several months now and have been getting into the restoration side as time allows.  I started with a few new pens and have branched out to vintage.  Lately I've been collecting Onoto's and have noticed some vintage Montblanc's that i like.