Jon Perry's Content

There have been 13 items by Jon Perry (Search limited from 30-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#44070 Apologies...

Posted by Jon Perry on 24 September 2017 - 01:55 AM in Want Lists and Trade Offers

... to the Mods and everyone else for the ridiculous amount of reposts  :o

#44069 WTB - 2nd Gen Vac Maj & Max

Posted by Jon Perry on 24 September 2017 - 01:42 AM in Want Lists and Trade Offers

Looking to complete a mini collection of 2nd Generation Vacs (dbl jewels, speedline, etc.). Need majors in green and silver. Maximas in burgundy, green, and silver. Need not be a gem. Unrestored and users ok.

Would also love to have a Vac cap actuated/clicker pencil...

Send me a message! Thanks - Jon

#44068 WTB - 2nd Gen Vac Maj & Max

Posted by Jon Perry on 24 September 2017 - 01:41 AM in Want Lists and Trade Offers

Looking to complete a mini collection of 2nd Generation Vacs (dbl jewels, speedline, etc.). Need majors in green and silver. Maximas in burgundy, green, and silver. Need not be a gem. Unrestored and users ok.

#44067 WTB - 2nd Gen Vac Maj & Max

Posted by Jon Perry on 24 September 2017 - 01:40 AM in Want Lists and Trade Offers

#44066 WTB - 2nd Gen Vac Maj & Max

Posted by Jon Perry on 24 September 2017 - 01:39 AM in Want Lists and Trade Offers

Looking to complete a mini collection of 2nd Generation Vacs (dbl jewels, speedline, etc.). Need majors in green and silver. Maximas in burgundy, green, and silver. Need not be a gem. Would also love to have a Vac cap actuated/clicker pencil...

#44065 WTB - 2nd Gen Vac Maj & Max

Posted by Jon Perry on 24 September 2017 - 01:38 AM in Want Lists and Trade Offers

Looking to complete a mini collection of 2nd Generation Vacs (dbl jewels, speedline, etc.). Need majors in green and silver. Maximas in burgundy, green, and silver. Need not be a gem. Would also love to have a Vac cap actuated/clicker pencil...

#44064 WTB - 2nd Gen Vac Maj & Max

Posted by Jon Perry on 24 September 2017 - 01:36 AM in Want Lists and Trade Offers

#44063 WTB - 2nd Gen Vac Maj & Max

Posted by Jon Perry on 24 September 2017 - 01:35 AM in Want Lists and Trade Offers

#43999 Pictures of boxed pens

Posted by Jon Perry on 22 June 2017 - 10:47 PM in Elements of Collecting: Hunting, Valuing and Polemicizing

@Christof Z - LOVE that polka dot Parker 61 box! 

#43843 Ode to the Mini Collection. Photos galore por favor

Posted by Jon Perry on 19 February 2017 - 04:37 AM in Elements of Collecting: Hunting, Valuing and Polemicizing

What beautiful Juniors! Here's my mini hodge-podge collection of Challengers, Zephyrs, and a step "jewel" Parkette.  

Challengers

#43842 WTB: Parker DELUXE Challenger in red w/ball clip

Posted by Jon Perry on 17 February 2017 - 10:44 PM in Want Lists and Trade Offers

Hi all - 

Looking for a red Parker DELUXE Challenger (w/ball clip). Restored or not.

Thank you -

Jon

jon.perry@comcast.net

#43785 WTB: 1st Gen Vac Jr in Burgundy

Posted by Jon Perry on 28 December 2016 - 05:22 PM in Want Lists and Trade Offers

Hi All - 

I'm looking for a standard size (NOT deb) 1st generation Vacumatic Junior in Burgundy. Prefer one in working condition but don't be shy about offering your unrestored examples as well.

Thank you-
Jon in California

#43774 Green Vacumatic

Posted by Jon Perry on 14 December 2016 - 04:12 PM in Post Your Pen Finds

Nice find! Enjoy your Junior. Vacumatics are outstanding writers and I'm sure this one is no exception.

As for discoloration, this looks like a reasonably clear example. If you can see the breather tube through the barrel you have pretty good transparency. I have examples that run the gamut between "almost clear" to transparent red amber. The silver trim looks nice on this one as well.

Note: Although the plastic color may have "drifted" with age, this looks to be a standard gray model Junior.

Best regards,

Jon