Orfew's Content

There have been 5 items by Orfew (Search limited from 29-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#36286 Public Domain Pen Documents Now Online

Posted by Orfew on 09 August 2014 - 12:02 AM in Elements of Collecting: Hunting, Valuing and Polemicizing

I think Mr. Danza is a bit over the top on this one - gotta respectfully disagree John.  I think Jon will be a fine editor of the Pennant.  It's not always easy to defend the PCA and there was a time when David and I were definitely on the opposite sides of that fence though there was never anything personal about it.  I will be glad to support both publications as there are good folks at both that can put out great information.

Roger W.

I'm over the top Roger???? Did you see that nonsense Veley wrote? Don't make the mistake of backing up that baseless rant just to back up the PCA. Now is the time for the PCA Board to make a correction before more damage is done. If they just circle the wagons, they'll lose membership quickly.

They have already lost at least one member. Based on what I have read on this thread I shall not be renewing my PCA membership. This decision is a measure of how disparaging I found certain comments and accusations. Given the attitude of the new editor of The Pennant I know I shall not be missed. I will take my money elsewhere,

#29496 pictures of vintage Montblanc pens

Posted by Orfew on 02 November 2013 - 04:36 AM in OTHER EUROPEAN and ASIAN PENS

Mine are not nearly as rare as what I have seen here, but this is one I have not seen very often. It is a Danish made button filler with no cap bands. It has a #4 nib.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#31236 New arrivals - MB 132 , MB 334 1/2 and MB 333 1/2

Posted by Orfew on 30 December 2013 - 05:06 AM in OTHER EUROPEAN and ASIAN PENS

I have a 334 1/2 with the same clip as yours.

#31234 How to store vintage Montblanc piston fillers

Posted by Orfew on 30 December 2013 - 05:02 AM in OTHER EUROPEAN and ASIAN PENS

I do not keep water in mine and have not noticed any problems.

#34621 Lastest find - Pelikan 400N in box

Posted by Orfew on 19 April 2014 - 03:40 AM in OTHER EUROPEAN and ASIAN PENS

Congrats, that is a beautiful pen.