6 replies to this topic

#1 Chi Town

Chi Town

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

Well, hello everyone, I just found this site and decided to become a member. What a nice site ya'll have here! I'll plan on stopping in each day to see what you all have cooking up, ok?

Mike

Stipula Yellow Da Vinci Carbon Fiber T, Stipula Model T, Vintage Fountain Pens, Delta Amerigo Vespucci LE F/P, Pelikan Special Edition Sahara F/P, TWSBI Micarta, Danitrio Mikado,Genkai, Nakaya Decapod Cigar, Watley in Woodgrain!, Vintage Fountain Pen's, , Marlen Yellow Liberty LE 113/382, Santa Fe Style Custom "51" Made by Ralph Prather,  president New Mexico Pen Collector's Club ca; 2010

#2 FmrLEO_GJ

FmrLEO_GJ

journeyman

• Members
  • 539 posts
  • LocationPenguin, NW Tasmania, AUSTRALIA

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

Welcome Mike, and G'day from Tasmania, Australia.

It is clear to me now why the Partridge Family, all those years ago 'pointed me in your direction'
It was to await the opportunity of this moment.

You will learn much here.
Garth
Penguin, NW Tasmania, Australia

We will be forever known by the tracks we leave behind - Sitting Bull

#3 Parker Quink Turquoise

Parker Quink Turquoise

journeyman

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia,Canada

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Hello and welcome to the site.I see your on line name is Chi Town but you are located in New Mexico.Did you recently move to New Mexico?

#4 Chi Town

Chi Town

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

1338732195[/url]' post='15141']
Hello and welcome to the site.I see your on line name is Chi Town but you are located in New Mexico.Did you recently move to New Mexico?

Not really, took a job transfer to Albuquerque from the Chicago-Land area back in 1996 and fell in Love with the surrounding sites 15 minutes after landing here. Was born and raised in the Chicago area till I moved to Albuquerque.

Edited by Chi Town, 03 June 2012 - 02:48 PM.

Mike

Stipula Yellow Da Vinci Carbon Fiber T, Stipula Model T, Vintage Fountain Pens, Delta Amerigo Vespucci LE F/P, Pelikan Special Edition Sahara F/P, TWSBI Micarta, Danitrio Mikado,Genkai, Nakaya Decapod Cigar, Watley in Woodgrain!, Vintage Fountain Pen's, , Marlen Yellow Liberty LE 113/382, Santa Fe Style Custom "51" Made by Ralph Prather,  president New Mexico Pen Collector's Club ca; 2010

#5 Parker Quink Turquoise

Parker Quink Turquoise

journeyman

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia,Canada

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:01 PM

Not really, took a job transfer to Albuquerque from the Chicago-Land area back in 1996 and fell in Love with the surrounding sites 15 minutes after landing here. Was born and raised in the Chicago area till I moved to Albuquerque.

Nice.You would not happen to be a Blackhawk fan by any chance?

#6 Frank(Federalist Pens)

Frank(Federalist Pens)

journeyman

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey (USA)

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:11 AM

Hey Mike! Welcome Here!

Frank

"When, in the course of writing events, it becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"  (Federalist Frank)

We sell quality, known brands at reasonable prices!!

(Use forum code "FPC" to receive an additional discount of 5%!)

http://www.federalistpensonline.com (Online Pen Store)

Like Us on Facebook!

Follow our Group(s) at Linked-In!

#7 Greg Minuskin

Greg Minuskin

journeyman

• Members
  • 898 posts
  • LocationTustin, California USA

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:06 AM

Welcome Mike! You will find the folks here real professional, lots of knowledge, and great people to talk too!

If you ever need assistance with nibs, I look forward to hearing from you.

Greg Minuskin
greg@gregminuskin.com
www.gregminuskin.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users