• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:46 PM

Nice little write up with my newly acquired Diamine Grape from Eric over at FP Geeks.

http://penspensandmo...s.blogspot.com/

#2 Greg Minuskin

Greg Minuskin

journeyman

• Members
  • 898 posts
  • LocationTustin, California USA

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:29 AM

Those guys at the FP Geeks are great! Now that I have done a few of those "video" chats! Right off the bat it became clear to me that both Eric and Dan have something really great going here.Posted Image

Not only is their site informative, but entertaining as well. They bring a certain professionalism and fun to the trade/collecting by being very informative, as well as allowing others to have an opinion, without meaningless and spiteful retribution.

Keep up the great work Eric and Dan!

Greg Minuskin
greg@gregminuskin.com
www.gregminuskin.com

#3 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:00 AM

Those guys at the FP Geeks are great! Now that I have done a few of those "video" chats! Right off the bat it became clear to me that both Eric and Dan have something really great going here.Posted Image

Not only is their site informative, but entertaining as well. They bring a certain professionalism and fun to the trade/collecting by being very informative, as well as allowing others to have an opinion, without meaningless and spiteful retribution.

Keep up the great work Eric and Dan!

Greg Minuskin
greg@gregminuskin.com
www.gregminuskin.com

Its great seeing you on there as well. Its nice having a younger generations (such as myself) also see other younger people interested in this, not just all the attic dwellers that remember these from back than B) Eric and Dan though have a problem, they owe me money for all the pens ive had to buy for the show :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users