#1 Indy-Pen-Dance

Indy-Pen-Dance

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationZionsville, Indiana

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

Hello all,

It has been really busy here in Zionsville as we have been getting everything organized to begin taking in work for the general public. My husband and I have been doing some repairs for a local collector/seller on his own items, and just recently picked some repairs up to help with some of the customer items. We've been doing a high number of snorkels, touchdowns and vac's as well as some of the other filling systems out there. I have also been blessed with the opportunity to spend some one on one time with Richard Bender and have started doing nib work. Right now I am mostly limiting the work to adjustments of flow, cleaning and tuning the nib. I have been doing some custom grinds and will consider these on a limited, individual basis at this point.

If you have a pen that needs a little TLC, pop us an email at sales@indy-pen-dance.com or lkennedy@kennedyhardware.com and we'll discuss it. We hope to have our website reorganized and have everything listed there very soon. We will give every pen the same care that we would take with our own heirloom pens.

Now is a great time to get your pens in for repair! Our waiting list is pretty well caught up since we just went to the Ohio Pen Show. We are currently looking at about a week turn around - give or take, depending on the pens that are currently in the mail and on the way to us and the amount of repair work a pen needs. We don't rush the work on any given pen, carefully checking it over and making certain that it will come back to you in as good of shape possible - and our goal is that this is better than when it left the factory if at all possible!

Linda

Indy-Pen-Dance

Have an old fountain pen that needs restored or a newer one that needs some TLC? We provide quality restoration and nib work so your pens can glide across the page as gracefully as the best Waltz dancers.

www.Indy-Pen-Dance.com

#2 Jim B

Jim B

journeyman

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

Linda,

I wish you and Mike the best on your new venture.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users