1 reply to this topic

#1 Rick Krantz

Rick Krantz

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationEphrata PA

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

Here it is, our weekly pen sale. This week is a bit different, here are some more handyman lots to start out, couple of neat items, I just got too much stuff, and need to make the load a bit lighter. To those that are possible buyer, expect me too be slow on mailing. I can't make any speedy promises, but it seems I have been slow or delayed on mailings. please consider this if you are purchasing. I also got two ONE packages in LIMBO, in customs so it appears. Jamaica, NY must be a black hole. Keep that in mind, read the disclaimer at the end. These pens need some work. ASK QUESTIONS! PRICES INCLUDE STANDARD SHIPPING ANYWHERE! Please read the disclaimer at the end. First email to ckrantz3@msn.com claiming pen or pencil gets it.

Handyman LOT ONE

Posted Image

This is a better quality lot of pens... couple missing nibs or sections, perhaps a defect here or there. PLEASE ask before you buy if the spirit of adventure does not excite you... 12 pens PRICE SHIPPED $50 SOLD

Parker Duofold Desk Pen and Pencil

Posted Image

Duofold Junior desk pen and pencil. Pen is discolored, missing nib. Pencil I "think" is correct. PRICE SHIPPED $20
SOLD

Parker LOT

Posted Image

Parkette set, pen missing clip, nib, band alignment issue, pair of black parkettes, one missing band, large blue vac pencil, maxima? not sure, needs a jewel, 21 pen and pencil, hood cracked on pen, gray mechanical pencil PRICE SHIPPED $40
SOLD
Green Esterbrook J (X3) and SJ (X2) LOT

Posted Image

Here is a group of projects, I believe they all need a cap or barrel jewel, or some cosmetic something. All have sections, no nibs, even though some of these do. You could make these all useable. PRICE SHIPPED $25

Waterman LOT

Posted Image

Here is a mixed bag. 12 slip cap, discolored, par of a 12 sleeve filler, missing clips, missing a section or two, but great parts lot. NO NIBS... PRICE SHIPPED $50

Pencil LOT 1

Posted Image

Prove me wrong pencil guys... here's an economically priced lot PRICE SHIPPED $10

Pencil LOT 2

Posted Image

And this one is a bit more expensive, but has better stuff... Part of a nozak pencil, big moore pencil, 3 watermans, 1 vacuum fil, PRICE SHIPPED $25
SOLD

Pencil LOT 3

Posted Image

Middle of the rad pricing 7 pencils.... PRICE SHIPPED $15

Esterbrook Desk double inkwell

Posted Image

Nice deco inkwell set, bakelite? looks cool, impressive. PRICE SHIPPED $45

Estie LOT 2

Posted Image

Blue LJ's one missmatch, have issues, gray SJ, no section, otherwise good, white nurse pen, cracked cap, cracked clip, needs top jewel, black dollar, HR cap, plastic barrel, no section, barrel scratched, engraved. PRICE SHIPPED $30 SOLD

Estie LOT 3

Posted Image

Two cartridge pens, student models, 1 piston fill, cracked section, 1 ballpoint. PRICE SHIPPED $20

Here are the quick extras... paypal is preferred payment, and *expected* in 24 hours of my confirmation of saying sold to you. Please include a brief description of the pen you buy! I am not very strict, so if you have circumstances that don't allow you to do this, hey, let me know. My goal in selling on the side is that I like to put people in pens in an affordable fashion, so I can work with anyone that needs some flexibility, just let me know. International shipments, well, I have been having some issues with parcels going to Asia, but I have not lost anything at this point. What I suggest, is to ensure absolute delivery, consider opting for Express international, or global priority. These are extra cost to you, the buyer, and expensive, but for me to guarantee delivery, this is something to consider. I will not be responsible for lost parcels, if you as the buyer just choose standard shipping. I have only a few instances, but I got to put the rules out there.

#2 Jerry Adair

Jerry Adair

journeyman

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • LocationShorewood

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

Rick like you I am trying to pare down as well. That said I have all the parts necessary to fix the red/gray 94 Waterman. Don't need the other pens would you consider selling it alone?
Jerry Adair

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users