No replies to this topic

#1 olipaf1

olipaf1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Hello everybody,

As ex-reseller of Caran d’Ache pens, I need your help to identify the model and name / reference (in order to find the materials they are made of, as well as their recent value) of nine Caran d’Ache vintage (from the 80’) pens I still have.

These are the data I have found on the boxes and pens (additional pictures are available on demand):

- Gold Plated Fountain Pen, Clou de Paris, with gold plated nib: It bears the Caran d'Ache logo and the imprint "18C – 750 M" on the nib, réf. 0872.382 ? (picture No. 1)

- Gold Plated Ball Pen, Clou de Paris, réf. 0972.382 ? (picture missing)

- Gold Plated Foutain Pen, Ciselé EF, with gold plated nib: It bears the Caran d'Ache logo and the imprint "18C – 750 EF" on the nib, réf. 0972.262 ? (picture No. 5)

- Stainless Steel Mechanical Pencil bicolor, réf. 0575.285 ? (picture No. 4)

- Silver Plated ? Fountain Pen, of silver color and hexagonal shape, with gold plated nib: It bears the Caran d'Ache logo and the imprint "18C – 750 F" on the nib, Réf. ? (picture No. 3)

- Velvet Finish ? Fountain Pen, with gold plated nib: It bears the Caran d'Ache logo and the imprint "18C – 750 F" on the nib, réf. 0977.070 ? (picture No. 2)

- Stainless Steel ? Fountain Pen bicolor, with gold plated nib: It bears the Caran d'Ache logo and the imprint "18C – 750 F" on the nib, réf. ? (picture No. 6)

- Ecridor ? Fountain Pen of burgundy color and hexagonal shape: It bears the Caran d'Ache logo and the imprint "Iridium Point M" on the bicolor nib, réf. ? (picture No. 7)

- Ecridor ? Fountain Pen of black color and hexagonal shape: It bears the Caran d'Ache logo and the imprint "Iridium Point M" on the bicolor nib, réf. 0958.282 ? (picture No. 8)

If you could aslo send me a catalogue of the Caran d'Ache pens of the 80s, it will also help me.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention,

G.P. (retired watchmaker from Belgium)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users