#21 Inkysloth

Inkysloth

journeyman

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

I hope that's not a 'euphamism' Andy!
Actually he has actually seen my 'really big one!!!' Last Saturday as it happens!
Truffle Finder.
PS. You know what they say about men who collect 'big pens', [that it is a substitute for something or other!?]
Which might explain why both you and I collect Conway Stewart Dinkies!!!

Spot on, Henry!

I was just going to add a further PS to my earlier post saying that anybody replying 'Ooooh, Matron' would deserve a dry slap but you beat me to it!!

Andy

Henry did have his big one out last week... it was impressive, raising the eyebrows of both me & my partner ;)
My prints and cards: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Inkysloth

#22 AndyR

AndyR

journeyman

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

Henry did have his big one out last week...

We could start a whole new topic about Henry's big one - after all I did take a few pictures of it some time back which I could post here!

Henry, what do you think - should it be revealed to the world or would you rather keep it under wraps?

Andy

#23 Hugh

Hugh

journeyman

• Members
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationNorthern NSW, Australia

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

Gee....I hope we're back on pens..Posted Image Otherwise this is becoming a worrying ( and boastful !!) topic Posted Image .....
Hugh Cordingley

#24 Inkysloth

Inkysloth

journeyman

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

Gee....I hope we're back on pens..Posted Image Otherwise this is becoming a worrying ( and boastful !!) topic Posted Image .....

All I'll say is, he had it out on the counter for quite a while, we all got to handle it, and no-one was arrested for gross indecency.
My prints and cards: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Inkysloth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users