10 replies to this topic

#1 Teej47

Teej47

journeyman

• Members
  • 527 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:01 PM

I have a smooth BHR 52 1/2V barrel, section, and feed. It has some slight brassing to the corners of the lever box but the lever is in excellent condition with '18kt gold plate' marked on the underside. The rubber is nice and black. I'm working on a 54 and would like to trade for a nickel lever box with all of its tabs intact, or a barrel with an intact nickel lever box (in which case I guess a 52 barrel would work too).

Tim
The only sense that's common is nonsense...

#2 Jerry Adair

Jerry Adair

journeyman

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • LocationShorewood

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:19 AM

I have a smooth BHR 52 1/2V barrel, section, and feed. It has some slight brassing to the corners of the lever box but the lever is in excellent condition with '18kt gold plate' marked on the underside. The rubber is nice and black. I'm working on a 54 and would like to trade for a nickel lever box with all of its tabs intact, or a barrel with an intact nickel lever box (in which case I guess a 52 barrel would work too).

Tim

Tim:
Did you ever get the lever? If not I have one out of the pen nice shape and probably have a 52 barrel with a lever
Jerry Adair

#3 Teej47

Teej47

journeyman

• Members
  • 527 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

Tim:
Did you ever get the lever? If not I have one out of the pen nice shape and probably have a 52 barrel with a lever
Jerry Adair

Jerry,

No, I sure didn't. I've just been sort of 'making do'. Interested in doing some trading?

Tim

#4 Jerry Adair

Jerry Adair

journeyman

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • LocationShorewood

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:57 PM

Jerry,

No, I sure didn't. I've just been sort of 'making do'. Interested in doing some trading?

Tim

Tim:
Sure it not a big deal. As I said I have one ready to install or I can dig up a 52 body with the nickle lever and box
Your call
Jerry

#5 Teej47

Teej47

journeyman

• Members
  • 527 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:11 PM

Jerry,
The lever box is what I need (the barrel would just be a means to get a lever box). So how do we proceed?

Tim

#6 Jerry Adair

Jerry Adair

journeyman

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • LocationShorewood

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:52 AM

Jerry,
The lever box is what I need (the barrel would just be a means to get a lever box). So how do we proceed?

Tim

Just send me your address and I will send the box it is ready for insertion but be very careful as the brass is very brittle you may want to consider a little adhesive to ensure that it holds Don't forget to take the pressure bar out or if you wish I can send one with the box
Jerry Adair
414 S Raven Rd
Shorewood, IL 60404

#7 Teej47

Teej47

journeyman

• Members
  • 527 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:59 PM

Just send me your address and I will send the box it is ready for insertion but be very careful as the brass is very brittle you may want to consider a little adhesive to ensure that it holds Don't forget to take the pressure bar out or if you wish I can send one with the box
Jerry Adair
414 S Raven Rd
Shorewood, IL 60404

Cool. I'll package up the 52 1/2V barrel/section/feed and get it sent.

Tim St.Clair
15411 N Willowglen Ct
Spokane, WA 99218

Thanks!

#8 Jerry Adair

Jerry Adair

journeyman

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • LocationShorewood

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:19 AM

Jerry Adair
414 S Raven Rd
Shorewood, IL 60404

Tim St.Clair
15411 N Willowglen Ct
Spokane, WA 99218

Thanks!
Out the door tomorrow
Jerry

#9 Jerry Adair

Jerry Adair

journeyman

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • LocationShorewood

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:54 PM

Jerry Adair
414 S Raven Rd
Shorewood, IL 60404

Tim St.Clair
15411 N Willowglen Ct
Spokane, WA 99218

Thanks!

I packed up the lever box as well as a pressure bar. Should be safe
Could not get to PO today had a spreadsheet that needed my attention befor the end of the year.
Get them out tomorrow.
Jerry

#10 Teej47

Teej47

journeyman

• Members
  • 527 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

I packed up the lever box as well as a pressure bar. Should be safe
Could not get to PO today had a spreadsheet that needed my attention befor the end of the year.
Get them out tomorrow.
Jerry

No problem; I'm pretty much in the same boat. I'll be hitting the PO tomorrow (which is my first opportunity, actually).

Tim

#11 Teej47

Teej47

journeyman

• Members
  • 527 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:28 AM

Package arrived today. I haven't seen it yet (I'm still at work), but it's waiting for me at home.

Thanks Jerry!

Tim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users