2 replies to this topic

#1 david i

david i

ADVISOR

• ADVISORS
  • 7,515 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:06 PM

Fairly scarce and correct 3rd Generation Shadow Wave plastic Parker Vacumatics 1942-3. Note single jewel, stacked-coin cap-band. Plastic fillers are present. The green is exquisitely rare. I doubt I've seen 4-5 in green counting both sizes. For nearly a decade I'd doubted they even existed. The fourth color- black- i have stored in a different tray and didn't spot quickly enough to add to this shot.

parkervacumatic_shadowwave_SJ_trio950a.j

regards

David

David R. Isaacson MD. Website: VACUMANIA.com for quality old pens with full warranty.
Email: isaacson@frontiernet.net

Posted Image

#2 Diabolical_Engineer

Diabolical_Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:09 PM

Here's my third gen in green with a lined capband. It's grouped in with the rest of the Shadow Waves that I have (Old photo). I can probably take a better photo when things calm down in a couple of days.

12079489 10156114223220635 2640593266297098891 N

#3 June H

June H

journeyman

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:57 AM

Dr. Dave: I always enjoy your pictures of pens. I always think I have that pen. Then I go to my cache of pens and find my pens are entirely different from yours. The ones you are showing I have not seen here. Keep those lovely pictures coming. Your last pens splendid. I thought mine were the same. That is except for the hardware on the bottom of the barrel and the clip. Fun this collecting of pens

June H

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users