No replies to this topic

#1 JDW427

JDW427

greenhorn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:44 PM

Huge 37-pen sale including some great vintage flex nibs! Includes great examples of Waterman’s, Parker, Sheaffer, Esterbrook, and Wahl. I accept payment by paypal. Domestic shipping, at buyer’s choice, either first class for $5 or priority for $7. I combine shipping- domestic shipping rates are the same for any number of pens. For international shipping, please contact me with your location and I will give you a shipping quote. However, I will only ship internationally to countries where I can get tracking with delivery confirmation. International combined shipping rates will be dependent on the weight and value of the package. Below, please see the pictures of the pens, scans of writing samples, and descriptions of the pens with prices. I am open to offers on multiple pen purchases. Note, the pens may have residual ink from the writing sample and might require flushing prior to use. Also note, the writing samples below for flexible pens do not necessarily show the full range of flex. When I am selling flexible pens, I am very conservative and risk averse; a user can likely push these nibs a bit farther. Contact me by email at jdweiss427@gmail.com

gallery_80820_586_72236.jpg

gallery_80820_586_320026.jpg

gallery_80820_586_1206701.jpeg

gallery_80820_586_46079.jpeg

gallery_80820_586_928881.jpeg

1. Esterbrook J, Black, 9556 nib. Resacced. Strong imprint. $30
  2. Esterbrook J, Transitional, Grey/Silver, 9556 nib. Resacced. Strong imprint. Monogrammed “Richard Weber”. $35
  3. Esterbrook J, Transitional 3-Ribbed Jewel, Black, 2668 nib. Resacced. Strong, early “R. Esterbrook” imprint. Tiny chip to jewel; only noticeable upon close inspection. $40
  4. Esterbrook J, Green, 2668 nib. Resacced. Strong imprint. Slight upward bend halfway down clip, but clip end still makes firm contact with pen. $25
  5. Esterbrook J, Transitional, Brown, 1551 nib. Strong imprint. “H” and “G” scratched, shallowly, into pen next to lever; could probably be reduced by polishing. $25
  6. SOLD Esterbrook LJ, Red, 1554 nib. Resacced. Strong imprint. $20 SOLD
  7. SOLD Esterbrook SJ, Green, 2668 nib. Resacced. Light fading to the imprint. $20 SOLD
  8. Esterbrook J, Brown, 1551 nib. Resacced. Strong imprint. Internal mechanism a bit loose, rattles when shaken, but doesn’t impact writing. $20
  9. Sheaffer PFM II, blue. Filling system restored; fills and writes properly. Really enjoyable writer. Fine nib. $200
  10. SOLD Sheaffer Balance, Black and Pearl. Resacced. Fine nib. Excellent color preservation; near white (so much so that the white dot on the cap is hardly noticeable). Small chip to cap lip 90 degrees to the right of the clip.  Strong imprint. Great user. $45. SOLD
  11. Sheaffer Flat Top, Oversize, Black. Resacced. Fine nib. Slight brassing to cap ring and clip. Strong imprint. Great user. $125
  12. SOLD Sheaffer Imperial Triumph, Sterling Silver diamond pattern. Cartridge/converter fill. Includes Sheaffer squeeze converter. Fine nib. The nib is very responsive with just a hint of softness and line variation. Light patina. $130 SOLD
  13. Sheaffer Balance, Marine Green, standard. This pen sports an uncommon flexible Sheaffer nib, flexes from a fine to a broad+ (Sheaffer nibs are notoriously rigid). Resacced. Strong imprint. Some pitting to the top of the cap. Very light brassing to cap ring.  $140
  14. SOLD Parker ‘51’, Forest Green, aerometric. Nib is a fine/medium; slow starter. Filling system works. $80 SOLD
  15. SOLD Parker ‘51’, Cocoa, aerometric, fountain pen and mechanical pencil set. Nib is a fine/medium. Filling system works. $120 SOLD
  16. Parker ‘51’, Burgundy, aerometric. Nib is a fine/medium. Filling system works. $60
  17. Parker 75 Sterling Silver Crosshatch, U.S.A., early flat tassie set of fountain pen and ballpoint. Fountain pen sports a 65 nib (fine). Has a nice patina; can be polished, but I didn’t do so as I prefer to leave it to the buyer’s preference. Does not include a converter. Ballpoint pen refill writes. $200
  18. Parker 75 Flighter. Fine nib (marked F). Includes Lamy converter, which are interchangeable with Parker converters. $80
  19. SOLD Parker 50 Falcon Flighter. Fine, integral nib. No converter. Slight bend in clip. $75 SOLD
  20. Parker Jotter, grey, first year ridged barrel and trough clip. Relatively rare ballpoint. Will need new refill. $75
  21. Parker Vacumatic Major, Black. Filling system restored. Soft, semi flex nib; approximately medium to broad+. Slight wrinkle to the tip of the nib and visible separation of the tines, but the ink flows properly. Very light brassing to cap ring. Plastic plunger. Moderate barrel transparency. $70
  22. SOLD Waterman 52 Ripple with super flex nib (see writing sample). Resacced. Really strong flow. Two pinpoint size points of brassing to cap ring, respectively about 45 degrees to the right and left of the clip; only noticeable upon close inspection. Strong barrel, barrel end, and butt imprints. This pen is a pleasure to write with. $300 SOLD
  23. SOLD Waterman 52, BCHR, with super flex nib (see writing sample). Resacced. Really strong flow. No apparent flaws. Strong barrel, barrel end, and butt imprints. Barely faded to an even, very dark brown. $250 SOLD
  24. SOLD Waterman 12, BCHR, with two gold or gold-filled bands (there is no brassing nor marks so I’m unsure of the metal content). Super flex nib (see writing sample). This pen gets the broadest lines of all the pens I’m listing today. Barely faded to an even, very dark brown. Strong imprints. Barrel and feed marked with Aug. 4, 1903 patent dates. Beautiful, early, flex eyedropper. $175 SOLD
  25. Waterman 0552 ½ LEC with super flex nib (see writing sample). Resacced. Hand engraved vine pattern. Some brassing. Clip marked 18 kt filled. $250
  26. SOLD Green ringtop unmarked fountain pen with very flexible Warranted #2 nib. Monogrammed “Adele Purdy”. Resacced. No apparent flaws. $50 SOLD
  27. Eversharp Skyline demi, medium flex nib, mint (uninked) with price label affixed. I left the unused, pliable sac but added talc. $150
  28. Eversharp Skyline demi, fine manifold nib, mint (uninked) with price label affixed. I left the unused, pliable sac but added talc. $60
  29. Sheaffer Tuckaway fountain pen, clipless, vacuum filler. Filling system works, unrestored. Pen barrel does not fill completely, but takes up an approximately half fill with a strong downstroke. Monogrammed “Helen B. Miller”. $70
  30. SOLD Sheaffer “Stubby” Balance, Short Length/Standard Girth. Resacced. Light scratch to the tip of the cap. $55 SOLD
  31. SOLD Waterman 52 ½ v Ripple set, fountain pen with very flexible nib and mechanical pencil. Cap ring approximately 1/3 brassed.  Resacced. $130 SOLD
  32. SOLD Waterman 0572 ½ v with very flexible nib. Gold filled with hand engraved vine/floral pattern. Eyedropper. Slight brassing to posting end. $160 SOLD
  33. SOLD Waterman 52 ½ v BCHR with very flexible nib. Slight fading to an even dark brown. Resacced. $110 SOLD
  34. SOLD Moore green pearlescent ringtop with flexible nib. Faceted (10) barrel. Moore imprint faded, but visible. Ring missing. Moore nib is very flexible. Cap ring spins. $45 SOLD
  35. SOLD Wahl ring top Green/Yellow-Gold Filled lever filler with flexible Wahl #2 nib. Resacced.  Very slight brassing. $125 SOLD
  36. SOLD Wahl Ring Top Rose-Gold Filled lever filler with flexible Wahl #2 nib. Resacced.  Very slight brassing. $125 SOLD
  37. SOLD Tiny unmarked ring top lever filler with very flexible, warranted nib. Resacced. $35 SOLD

Edited by JDW427, 25 February 2017 - 12:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users