10 pen sale including some great vintage flex nibs! Includes examples of Waterman’s, Parker, Sheaffer, Conklin, and Wahl. I accept payment by paypal. Domestic shipping, at buyer’s choice, either first class for $5 or priority for $7. I combine shipping for multiple purchases- domestic shipping rates are the same for any number of pens. For international shipping, please contact me with your location and I will give you a shipping quote. However, I will only ship internationally to countries where I can get tracking with delivery confirmation. International combined shipping rates will be dependent on the weight and value of the package. Below, please see the pictures of the pens, scans of writing samples, and descriptions of the pens with prices. Note, the pens may have residual ink from the writing sample and might require flushing prior to use. Also note, the writing samples below for flexible pens do not necessarily show the full range of flex. When I am selling flexible pens, I am very conservative and risk averse; a user can likely push these nibs a bit further. Contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waterman 12, PSF, with very flexible nib. Resacced. Slight amount of railroading only after quick writing with heavy flex. Light posting wear and small scratches on the barrel by the base of the cap. Strong barrel and butt imprints; butt imprint still has most of the original red paint. Barely faded to an even, very dark brown. $250.
- Waterman 52, Ripple, with super flex nib. Resacced. Strong flow; no railroading. Weak barrel and barrel end imprints; strong butt imprint. Very light brassiberzng to cap ring, clip ball, and lever. Name imprinted (Monroe M. Lenny). This pen will make a fantastic user. $300.
- Waterman 452, Sterling “Gothic” Overlay, with very flexible nib. Resacced. The barrel is not engraved. The hard rubber is dark black and doesn’t appear faded at all. Butt and barrel end imprints are strong. Small crack on threads from top of threads about half way down. I don’t recommend removing the section from the barrel, unless absolutely necessary, so as to not exacerbate the crack. $300
SOLD Sheaffer Targa, lined sterling silver. This pen sports a soft, slightly flexible stub nib, which is a bit sharp, but writes well nonetheless. Cartridge/converter fill; doesn’t include converter. Very light shelf wear. $160 SOLD SOLD Sheaffer Imperial Sterling silver with diamond pattern and a small Diamond where the white dot would be- appears to be a custom job by a jeweler. Has a soft nib that gives some nice line variation. Cartridge/converter fill; includes Sheaffer squeeze converter. $200 SOLD SOLD Sheaffer Connoisseur, black, with 18k nib. The nib is approximately medium and is soft and responsive. Cartridge/converter fill; doesn’t include converter. No apparent flaws. $100 SOLD
- Sheaffer Balance, standard, Autograph model (with solid 14k clip and cap band). Resacced. Cap band engraved with autograph of original owner- name appears to be “C.L. Hawley”. Very light shelf wear. $175
- Eversharp Skyline with super flex nib. Resacced. Has strong flow with only very slight railroading. Cap has no dings. No apparent flaws. $200
- Parker 51, Plum. Resacced. I had some trouble photographing the color, so the photo appears black, but I have handled many of these and can 100% guarantee this is Plum. 1948 date code and correct chrome filler. There is significant wear to the chrome plating on the filler unit, but the function and pen exterior cosmetics remain unaffected. Nice example of the rarest aerometric color. $200
- Conklin Endura oversize Lapis/Blue. Resacced. Some brassing to the cap ring (approx. 1/3 – 1/2) and clip. Engraved “D.R. Orsburn”. Very tiny crack in the threads. I recommend not removing the section from the barrel unless necessary to avoid exacerbating the crack. Nice, user grade example with huge oversize nib. $175
Edited by JDW427, 10 April 2017 - 12:16 AM.