No replies to this topic

#1 Rick Krantz

Rick Krantz

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationEphrata PA

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:58 AM

So, I was on vacation all week now, and last Sunday, I went pen hunting with Steve Braun. I ended up with 13 gems from last Sunday, and figured that this Sunday would be a decent day. I didn't set out to pen hunt today, rather, me and the kids were gonna venture to the beach, the weather kept us home this morning.

We watched the Tour de France, which was a pretty good stage, and after that concluded, we decided to take a trip to a northern antique mall, that sometimes yields some decent pens. We headed north, stopped, and picked up 7 decent pens.

Not wanting to disrupt the momentum, we headed further north, to another mall, to further try our luck. Bingo, we scored well at the next stop, yielding 6 more pens. At this point, I am thinking 13 might be my lucky number, go figure.

We were close enough to the Knoebels Amusement park, we ended up there early afternoon, figured all the driving and pen hunting the kiddies deserved a nice treat.

So, between our drive thru Centralia, and the Flume, and the other water ride, we had a great day, another 13 pens. I will try and get a picture or two up later, but often like sharing the pen hunts. I still got tomorrow, to comb Adamstown, see what we might find.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users