• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:11 PM

To Brandon 0090 - If you want a 51 Demo just buy a kit of parts from Ariel Kullock and stop wittering inanely.

I was asking collectors what they go for. For you it may be inanely, for me it's just asking a question. I dont want reproduction parts, no wonder why people are buying fake this and that. It's either real or not.

Edited by brando090, 30 September 2012 - 11:11 PM.

#22 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

journeyman

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSFO USA

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

It's either real or not.

All things considered, a profound statement.

#23 Rick Krantz

Rick Krantz

ADVISOR

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationEphrata PA

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:21 AM

If you don't know the market price for these, I would go out on a limb, and make the statement that you couldn't tell the difference of a real of fake hood or collector.

If you wish, I got a nice mustard collector, that I would part with for the right price.

and a burgundy and black marble inner cap.

Rick

#24 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

If you don't know the market price for these, I would go out on a limb, and make the statement that you couldn't tell the difference of a real of fake hood or collector.

If you wish, I got a nice mustard collector, that I would part with for the right price.

Rick

Rick,

Thank's for advising me... i can't tell the difference between a real and fake collector/clear hood, though ive never seen them in person.

#25 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

journeyman

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSFO USA

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

Rick

Rick,

Thank's for advising me... i can't tell the difference between a real and fake collector/clear hood, though ive never seen them in person.

I've not heard of anyone making collectors. I can tell the difference between a Kullock hood and a Parker hood.

Farmboy

#26 brando090

brando090

journeyman

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:48 PM

Rick

Rick,

I've not heard of anyone making collectors. I can tell the difference between a Kullock hood and a Parker hood.

Farmboy

I probably could, but for the sake of not arguing, and the truth that i haven't seen them side by side, the truth is that i cant at this moment in time.

#27 TomS

TomS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationSaskatoon, SK Canada

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:02 AM

Agreed, whole-heartedly - 'wittering inanely' is brilliantly descriptive. The patter gets tedious, when the amusement factor has long since worn thin.

#28 Old Griz

Old Griz

journeyman

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationHagerstown, MD

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:28 AM

Agreed, whole-heartedly - 'wittering inanely' is brilliantly descriptive. The patter gets tedious, when the amusement factor has long since worn thin.

+1000000000
Tom
Posted Image
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'
That is Honor, and there are way too many people in This country who no longer understand it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users