• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 malachvintagepens

malachvintagepens

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:02 PM

Fantastic information. I managed to disassemble the entire mechanism and have made a rod of steel for conical caps that slides over the shaft but I think something is missing, I see in the conical capsule that has a top - (the capsule is as follows: frustum cone - circular ring of larger diameter - small cylinder that goes into the cylinder with threads), the circular ring that is part of the piece I think is spent and almost missing, I'll show some pictures soon, include them on the album and I leave a link I am building a web to see more clearly.
Thank you very much for the info, is very useful and helps me to be able to fit the pieces well.

May I ask a favor, could you maybe send me a picture with enough definition of the taper?, Is to better see the top edge and know exactly where the axis is located. If you wish, you can send it to this forum or post it to your album, if the picture is heavy you can send to you an my e-mail, it is important see well that taper because as I said before, I think I'll have to manufacture a top ring . Thanks again for such good info

#22 malachvintagepens

malachvintagepens

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:31 PM

Fantastic information. I managed to disassemble the entire mechanism and have made a rod of steel for conical caps that slides over the shaft but I think something is missing, I see in the conical capsule that has a top - (the capsule is as follows: frustum cone - circular ring of larger diameter - small cylinder that goes into the cylinder with threads), the circular ring that is part of the piece I think is spent and almost missing, I'll show some pictures soon, include them on the album and I leave a link I am building a web to see more clearly.

Thank you very much for the info, is very useful and helps me to be able to fit the pieces well.

May I ask a favor, could you maybe send me a picture with enough definition of the taper?, Is to better see the top edge and know exactly where the axis is located. If you wish, you can send it to this forum or post it to your album, if the picture is heavy you can send to you an my e-mail, it is important see well that taper because as I said before, I think I'll have to manufacture a top ring . Thanks again for such good info

#23 malachvintagepens

malachvintagepens

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:30 PM

Progress Osmia Supra, I've gotten completely disassembled and is ready to be reassembled and prepared to write. Thank you very much to everyone, is a pleasure to share knowledge with the world, Internet is one of the wonders of the world and all of you are wonderful. ...

Best Regards to all from Spain

I posted pictures in the gallery album

Edited by malachvintagepens, 20 November 2014 - 12:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users